To carve a niche in the global marketplace dominated by ever-changing needs, companies stay competitive by a stream of efforts – improving operational efficiency and service quality, strengthening strategic alliances and supply chain, and sustaining technology leadership and efficacy through R&D.
A*STAR's SERC Aerospace Programme in Singapore is initiated to facilitate R&D with the aerospace industry. This effort is spearheaded by the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC) of A*STAR.
Aerospace companies can leverage on A*STAR’s vast R&D resources to carry out industry-directed research and technology development. The SERC Aerospace Programme is the answer to the needs of many companies forming strategic R&D partnerships to reduce investment risks and optimise business opportunities.
The SERC Aerospace Programme engages the aerospace industry and R&D community in Singapore to drive innovation:
- Carry out pre-competitive research work with strong industry participation in the aerospace domain
- Allow sharing of resources
- Keep abreast with the technological challenges in advanced aerospace materials and technologies
- Form value-chains among aerospace, MRO, precision engineering and other aerospace related industries
Key Research Thrusts
- Pratt & Whitney
- SIA Engineering Company
- Addvalue Technologies
- GTI Industrial
- IDI Laser Services
- Resem Technologies
- Sunny Instruments Singapore
- IPG Photonics
- Rofin-Baasel Singapore
Visit the SERC Aerospace Programme website.
View programmes by other industry sectors.