Enlarge Organisational Chart
- BMRC supports, oversees and coordinates public sector biomedical research and development activities in Singapore.
- SERC supports, oversees and coordinates public sector research and development in the physical sciences & engineering.
- A*JC represents the strategic scientific leadership that catalyses joint council initiatives at A*STAR. The Joint Council Office (JCO) represents the administrative body that promotes interdisciplinary joint council research that spans the fields of biomedical sciences and physical sciences & engineering. The JCO also provides corporate support and framework to councils in facilitating and promoting A*STAR's R&D activities.
- A*GA advances human capital development through scholarships, fellowships and collaborative programmes with universities.
- The Corporate Group, which comprises eight operational departments, supports the whole of A*STAR in achieving its mission
Back To Top