- Scholarship Management develops local scientific talent through various scholarships and fellowship
- International Programmes aim to diversify international talent sources (PhD and pre-PhD) to increase cosmopolitan vibrancy in A*STAR and to robustly position A*STAR and Singapore as an international R&D hub.This is achieved through programmes such as Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) in partnership with NUS and NTU, the A*STAR Research Attachment Programme (ARAP) and the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA).
- Graduate Affairs develops and implements policies that enhance the quality of PhD education and career development of PhD students and early career researchers
Young Talent Development
- Young Talent Development builds the talent pipeline by developing youth science programmes to nurture interest in science and encourage youths to consider careers in research
- Planning develops policies and approaches to advance A*STAR's human capital development
- Promotion markets the various local and international scholarship programmes through outreach initiatives, mass media and various events