- Monthly stipend of $1,500 (up to maximum of 6 months).
- Research attachment periods may vary from 2 to 6 months.
You may also use the Cost of Living Calculator to estimate your monthly living expenses in Singapore.
- Interested students can browse through A*STAR Research Institutes (RIs) and Consortia for attachment opportunities.
- Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
Click here for the list of A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia: A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia
- Please submit the following supporting documents via email to the contact person for the Research Institute that you would like to be attached to.
- Curriculum Vitae
- English-Translated Transcripts of Bachelor and Master Studies (if any)
- Copy of Identity Certificate/ Passport
- Recommendation letter (if any)
- Proposed start and end date of attachment
Click here for contacts of A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia:Contacts for SIPGA