Drop Off - Fusionopolis’ driveway along Ayer Rajah Ave
• On Ayer Rajah Ave, turn left at first junction, Fusionopolis Way
• Turn left at next junction, Portsdown Road
• Go straight and turn left at a small lane, Fusionopolis Plc
• Head straight down to Basement Carpark; public parking lots are on levels B4 - B6.
Commuters may take East-West train line and alight at Buona Vista MRT station (EW 21). They can transfer to board the train at the adjacent Circle Line Buona station and board the train to Circle Line One-North station. Commuters can take the escalators to the directional exit to Fusionopolis building, which is just above the One-North station.
(Board from the side of Biopolis / Ministry of Education building)
• Service 91 stops in front of INSEAD, which is next to Fusionopolis.
• Services 92, 95, 198 and 200 ply North Buona Vista Road. Alight two bus stops down at North Buona Vista Flyover (opposite Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate). It is just a 2-minute walk to Fusionopolis from that bus stop.
Last Updated on 26 April 2012