PI/Head: Bernett LEE, Ph.D.
For more information regarding the SIgN Computational Immunology Platform and services, please download a copy of our brochure here
The Computational Immunology Platform uses state-of-the-art methods to analyse SIgN data and deliver pipelines and workflows to accelerate research
The Computational Immunology platform uses state-of-the-art methods to analyse SIgN data and deliver pipelines and workflows to accelerate research. The Computational Immunology team handles not only the "usual" datasets, such as microarray and next-generation sequencing data, but also various heterogeneous datasets, such as those derived by flow cytometry, ELISA and Luminex assays and assesses the cross-correlation between these data (Figure 1).
Technologies and Applications
- Accelrys Pipeline Pilot
- Tibco Spotfire
- Ingenuity Pathway Analysis
- Tuxedo suite for NGS analysis
Our equipment includes:
- 31 node, 8 cores/node, 48Gb RAM/node linux cluster
- 12 core, 64Gb RAM, 18 Tb RAID5 linux workstation
- 6 core, 48Gb RAM, 35 Tb RAID5 Solaris database server and backup storage
Figure 1: Examples of data analysis
Figure 2: Data analysis workflow