Official Universities Entrance Tests
University Guides and Resources
General Science Related
International weekly journal of science.
Global weekly journal of research which serves the scientific community as a forum for the presentation and discussion of important issues related to the advancement of science.
Biomedical Sciences Related
- American Journal of Physiology: Cell Physiology. Free Subscription
Dedicated to innovative approaches to the study of cell and molecular physiology.
- Annual Reviews: Biochemistry. Free Subscription
ANNUAL REVIEWS IN BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES: Biochemistry Biomedical Engineering Biophysics and Biomolecular Structure Cell and Developmental Biology Ecology
- Celera: Sequences genomes to generate and commercialize genomic information in order to accelerate the understanding of biological processes.
- Human Genome Project: Begun in 1990, the U.S. Human Genome Project is a 13-year effort coordinated by the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Institutes of Health. The project originally was planned to last 15 years, but effective resource and technological advances have accelerated the expected completion date to 2003.
- International Immunology. Free Subscription. Publishes a broad range of experimental and theoretical studies in molecular and cellular immunology.
- Medweb: A web resource maintained by the staff of the Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library of Emory University.
- Pubmed: PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine, provides access to over 11 million MEDLINE citations back to the mid-1960's and additional life science journals. PubMed includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.
- The Journal of Cell Biology. Free Subscription. Publishes papers that report substantial and original findings on the structure and function of cells, organelles, and macromolecules.
- The American Society for Cell Biology: Molecular Biology of the Cell. Publishes original research concerning the molecular aspects of cell structure and function. Free Subscription
- The Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics: Original papers on all aspects of mechanics, especially theoretical mechanics
- International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Theory, Applications & Practice
This refereed quarterly journal is established to distribute information of significant researches, theoretical works, technical and methodological applications, case studies, short communications, and surveys and reviews concerned with the traditional or core Industrial Engineering areas to both researchers and practitioners.
- Journal of Materials Science & Technology: Covers problems of science and application of metals and alloys, as well as nonmetallic materials such as engineering ceramics, cements, polymers, adhesives, and composites.
- International Journal of Engineering Education: Featuring articles about classroom and laboratory methods as well as engineering news.
- Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering: Publishes articles and technical papers on Structural Engg
- Wiley Numerical Engineering Journals: Cumulative Index. This page is a reference tool for the Wiley Numerical Engineering Journals