The AME IRG aims to develop novel and fresh R&D ideas that are in line with the AME strategies and goals, solicited through an investigator-led, ground up mechanism across the research ecosystem.
The AME YIRG is a sub-category of grants under the IRG and aims to groom young scientists towards conducting independent research.
Proposals will be solicited through a grant call mechanism.
Typically up to S$750k per project (inclusive of 20% indirect costs) over 3 years for IRG and up to S$300k per project (inclusive of 20% indirect costs) over 3 years for YIRG.
Open to all public research performers in Singapore
- The 2016 Grant Call for IRG and YIRG will open on 15 August 2016 and close on 14 October 2016, 5pm.
- Details can be found in the Application Guide.
- Applications should be submitted via A*STAR’s iGrants (https://app.a-star.edu.sg/igrants/).
- The following completed documents should be uploaded to the relevant sections in iGrants:
a) Full proposal (a copy of the template can be found here) ; and
b) Proposed Budget, Milestones, Work Contributions and KPIs (a copy of the template can be found here)
- Applications should be endorsed by the applying Host Institution prior to submission.
For further clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the email account, IRG_AME@a-star.edu.sg will be decommissioned.