Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre
The Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC) is a new industry-led centre by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Based on a contemporary business model of public-private partnership, the centre transforms remanufacturing and manufacturing research into industry ready solutions for cross-sectoral industry members by bringing together best-in-class global companies and R&D minds in Singapore.
Currently, the ARTC works with 70 industry members to develop advanced remanufacturing and manufacturing capabilities. The members are comprised of global MNCs, leading equipment and software providers as well as SMEs.
At ARTC, you will have a unique opportunity to unleash your creativity and competencies to develop innovative solutions for industry members. Spanning across development to integrated systems and solutions. In addition, you will support industry members to develop strategies and technology roadmaps in Advanced Remanufacturing. You will also be part of an exciting Advanced Remanufacturing network, developing world-class knowledge in the field of Advanced Remanufacturing.
For more information about ARTC, please visit: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/artc
As a Technical Lead, you will lead a research and development team to develop next generation software robotics solutions, based on the open-source Robot Operating System (ROS) framework. Together, we have an opportunity to shape the future of robotics.
The role includes:
· Create software architecture, design and evaluate technologies to use
· Software development in C++, Python, ROS tools and libraries
· Design, analyze, troubleshooting and debugging systems and develop software solutions for industry members by translating business requirements into system requirements
· Develop testing and validation strategies with industry standards
· Technical project planning and execution on development projects for global industry members
· Technical write up and presentation
· Lead a team to research, develop and implement ground breaking robotic capabilities for manufacturing industry.
· Mentor the staff in design, analyze, troubleshoot and debugging systems and develop automation solutions using robots, for industry partners
· Drive the technology developments activities and roadmap preparation
· Develop competencies and skills of all technical staff to improve overall efficiency of the team
· Coordinate with PMO team & project managers to ensure successful delivery of projects for the team.
· Partner with internal and external stakeholders to establish communication plans, and develop clear solutions.
· Motivate the team members to take responsibilities and delivery solutions to customers, maintaining through ARTC core values
· Establish team management procedures and best practices to ensure teams maintain discipline needed to successfully delivery technical KPIs.
· Evaluate & review the technical work, reports and provide constructive guidelines for improvement
· Degree in Robotics Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· Minimum 5 years of experience in C/C++ software development
· Experience in leading software teams with a good understanding of formal software development and test processes is required
· Domain knowledge in ROS, robotics, machine vision, image processing or machine learning would be an added advantage
· A team player that can inspire the team to deliver for results
· Good interpersonal and communication skills is required
How to apply:
· Email your detailed resume to email@example.com.
· Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header
· We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
· The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.