Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre
The Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC) is a new industry-led centre by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Based on a contemporary business model of public-private partnership, the centre transforms remanufacturing and manufacturing research into industry ready solutions for cross-sectoral industry members by bringing together best-in-class global companies and R&D minds in Singapore.
Currently, the ARTC works with 61 industry members to develop advanced remanufacturing and manufacturing capabilities. The members are comprised of global MNCs, leading equipment and software providers as well as SMEs.
At ARTC, you will have a unique opportunity to unleash your creativity and competencies to develop innovative solutions for industry members. Spanning across development to integrated systems and solutions. In addition, you will support industry members to develop strategies and technology roadmaps in Advanced Remanufacturing. You will also be part of an exciting Advanced Remanufacturing network, developing world-class knowledge in the field of Advanced Remanufacturing.
For more information about ARTC, please visit: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/artc
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Manager, to plan & drive the technology development activities and projects for the Advanced Robotic Applications group. Coach & guide the junior engineers or scientist to deliver KPIs that are aligned to ARTC strategic goals.
· Lead a team to research, develop and implement ground breaking robotic capabilities for manufacturing industry.
· Mentor the staff in design, analyze, troubleshoot and debugging systems and develop automation solutions using robots, for industry partners
· Drive the technology developments activities and roadmap preparation
· Develop competencies and skills of all technical staff to improve overall efficiency of the team
· Coordinate with PMO team & project managers to ensure successful delivery of projects for the team.
· Partner with internal and external stakeholders to establish communication plans, and develop clear solutions.
· Motivate the team members to take responsibilities and delivery solutions to customers, maintaining through ARTC core values
· Establish team management procedures and best practices to ensure teams maintain discipline needed to successfully delivery technical KPIs.
· Evaluate & review the technical work, reports and provide constructive guidelines for improvement
· Bachelor or Masters in Mechanical/ Electrical / Computer Science Engineering or relevant discipline
· At least 7-8 year(s) of working experience in automation industry or related field, as a senior executive or manager role
· Solid practical experience in manufacturing industry with in-depth knowledge of industry requirements and applications within the process automation
· Proven ability to mentor and coach junior engineers
· Significant experience and knowledge in robotics and control system for industrial automation
· Expertise in solving engineering problems with deep understanding of technical processes
· Strong business acumen, driven to deliver customer requirements and project deadlines
· A team player and technically motivated to solve problems, innovate and deliver to customers
· Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Hands-on experience with industrial robots will be an added advantage
How to apply:
· Email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header
· We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
· The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.