Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre
The Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC) is a new industry-led centre by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Based on a contemporary business model of public-private partnership, the centre transforms remanufacturing and manufacturing research into industry ready solutions for cross-sectoral industry members by bringing together best-in-class global companies and R&D minds in Singapore.
Currently, the ARTC works with 69 industry members to develop advanced remanufacturing and manufacturing capabilities. The members are comprised of global MNCs, leading equipment and software providers as well as SMEs.
At ARTC, you will have a unique opportunity to unleash your creativity and competencies to develop innovative solutions for industry members. Spanning across development to integrated systems and solutions. In addition, you will support industry members to develop strategies and technology roadmaps in Advanced Remanufacturing. You will also be part of an exciting Advanced Remanufacturing network, developing world-class knowledge in the field of Advanced Remanufacturing.
For more information about ARTC, please visit: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/artc
Ensure operational excellence and regulatory compliance in the centre.
· Support the organization operations need through the workshops, laboratories, offices, event premises, building infrastructure and security managements
· Conduct daily walkabout in the centre to ensure the centre is in good operational condition, uncompromised security and safety compliance
· Ensure a safe working environment in the centre
· Contact and work with contractors for routine servicing and emergency repair in order to keep the centre in daily operational state
· Assist in supervisory and coordination of the contractors, their sub-contractors and JTC Landlord in building maintenance work such as air-conditioning system, chilled water, electrical, plumbing, lighting, compressed air system, gas distribution system, projectors system and other general services
· Assist in liaising and sourcing of vendor for quotation, equipment, service and monitor the contractor work’s quality, schedule and ensure safety during execution
· Assist in leading a team of cleaners and handyman on the day-to-day maintenance and cleaning operations of the centre
· Assist in liaising with landlord on maintenance of common areas
· Assist in ensuring all term contracts are renewed timely and review all term contract performance. Initiate new term when applicable
· Assist in ensuring all installations, electrical wiring, gas piping and outfitting of enclosure, workshop and laboratories are compliance to all safety and regulatory requirements
· Required to perform any centre centric duties to ensure the smooth operations and research work in the centre
· Investigate, check and analyze reported on any workshop and laboratory breakdown
· Perform basic handyman work when needed
· Any other duties assigned by supervisor
· Minimally diploma in related field (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / IT / Safety)
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Operations or servicing related for workshop, laboratory, facility, building services, electrical and mechanical
· Willing to be scheduled to occasionally work off shift hours in support of operations
· Able to breakdown the assigned work into deliverable tasks and provide realistic timeline for their completion
· Experience in supervising contractors, facility management and their sub-contractors
· Some understanding in the HS&E requirement
· A self-driven and meticulous individual who has the strong ability to multi-task
· Respect authorities and accountability positions
How to apply:
· Email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header
· We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
· The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.