The ETC Informatics group is responsible for delivering data, analytics and tools to support all ETC scientific projects and teams. The Informatics group supports ETC scientific projects at all stages in the ETC drug development pipeline.
The group has the in-house capacity to deliver complete enterprise quality scientific applications from data modeling and design, relational database implementation and support, web application development on a variety of platforms through to traditional Windows or OSX client-side applications.
The Informatics group supports these in-house applications as well as third party tools through a robust and highly virtualized scientific server infrastructure. The Informatics group also provides expert data analysis, data management, data workflow, and reporting capabilities to all the ETC project teams through a variety of custom and in sourced technologies.
ETC Informatics capabilities are organized into Scientific Data, Application and Workflow core competencies. Within this core platform the Informatics group provides services such as:
- Small Molecule Registration and Management
- High Throughput and High Content Data management and Analysis
- Unstructured Data Management and Mining
- Scientific Workflow Analytical Support
- Good Information Management and Governance
- Outsourced Resource Management
- Scientific Data integration
ETC Informatics uses a combination of enterprise data system with targeted in-house developed applications. Examples of such systems include:
- Relational Database Systems (Oracle)
- Electronics Laboratory Notebook Solution (Livelink / eNovator)
- HTS / HCS Data Acquisition, Management and Analysis Tools (Activitybase XE)
- Chemistry Database Web Platform (ChemDB / Chemaxon)
- Scientific Project Support Systems (Dotmatics Browser / Spotfire)
- Scientific Analysis Workflow Engine (PipelinePilot)