Postdoctoral Fellows (Synthetic Biology – Genome-editing technologies)
Position Code: SC10302
The Synthetic Biology group at the Genome Institute of Singapore is seeking talented and ambitious Postdocs to join its team. The individual will contribute to cutting-edge genome-editing technologies that edit the human genome. He/She will develop novel genome-editing systems (including CRISPR) and high-throughput assays to precisely measure editing dynamics. The individual is free to develop and pursue original ideas. He/She will be part of a vibrant team of 10 innovators with very well-supported resources.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related disciplines
- Strong expertise with molecular biology, genetics, and cell biology is a pre-requisite
- Background in programming and sequencing will be helpful
- Demonstrated independence and creativity
- Ability to generate intellectual property is highly desirable
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to commence work from now till March 2018.
Those interested to apply, please email your CV, cover letter, and contact information of at least 2 references to Dr Chew Wei Leong at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/gis/our-people/investigator-details.aspx?source=gis_fellows&user_id=197
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.