Postdoctoral Fellows (Synthetic Biology – Molecular engineering)
Position Code: SC10304
The Synthetic Biology group at the Genome Institute of Singapore is seeking talented and ambitious Postdocs to join its team. The individual will contribute to cutting-edge molecular engineering technologies. He/She will develop novel ways of DNA assembly, directed evolution, molecular displays, and/or any cool biotechnologies. The individual is free to develop and pursue original ideas. He/She will be part of a vibrant team of 10 innovators with very well-supported resources.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related disciplines
- Excellent expertise with molecular biology is a pre-requisite
- Background in sequencing and programming will be helpful
- Demonstrated independence and creativity
- Ability to generate intellectual property is highly desirable
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to commence work from now till March 2018.
Those interested to apply, please email your CV, cover letter, and contact information of at least 2 references to Dr Chew Wei Leong at email: email@example.com
For more information: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/gis/our-people/investigator-details.aspx?source=gis_fellows&user_id=197
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.