Postdoctoral Fellows (Synthetic Biology – Virology)
Position Code: SC10299
The Synthetic Biology group at the Genome Institute of Singapore is seeking talented and ambitious Postdocs to join its team. The individual will contribute to next-generation gene therapy viruses. He/She will develop novel high-throughput approaches to evolve adeno-associated viruses. He/She will also develop in vitro human organogenesis models. The individual is free to develop and pursue original ideas. He/She will be part of a vibrant team of 10 innovators with very well-supported resources.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related disciplines
- Strong expertise with molecular biology, cell biology, and virology is a pre-requisite
- Background in programming and animal handling will be helpful
- Demonstrated independence and creativity
- Ability to generate intellectual property is highly desirable
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to commence work from now till March 2018.
Those interested to apply, please email your CV, cover letter, and contact information of at least 2 references to Dr Chew Wei Leong at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/gis/our-people/investigator-details.aspx?source=gis_fellows&user_id=197
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.