Prof Chow leads the Program in Clinical and Translational Liver Research
at the National Cancer Center Centre and is Protocol Chair of the Asia-Pacific Hepatocellular Carcinoma Trials Group
. His research interests are in hepatocellular carcinoma and steato-hepatitis.
1. Clinical Trials and outcomes research in hepato-pancreato-biliary cancers
2. The genomics and immunology of hepatocellular carcinoma and the applications to personalized medicine
3. Brachytherapy and novel delivery platforms in solid organ cancers.
4. Patient tumour-explant xenografts and novel models in experimental oncology.
5. Metabolic liver disease and the microbiome