This page is maintained by
Structural Materials (STR) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way. Innovis, #08-03, Singapore 138634.
Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
Energy Dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS)
Electron Backscatter Diffraction Analysis (EBSD)
Metal Alloy Design and Synthesis
Development of a Microstructure Model for Additive Manufacturing of Aerospace Alloys
Strain Concentration at Grain Boundaries of AA7xxx-alloys
Project Feature (Blown Powder Process for OEM)
April 2019 – current Specialist I, IMRE
April 2018 – March 2019 Laboratory Officer, IMRE
July 2012 - March 2018 Senior Assistant Laboratory Officer, IMRE
March 2012 - June 2012 Quality Control Lab Technician, Kim Sin Medicine Manufactory Pte Ltd (Singapore
Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering), National University of Singapore, 2018
Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Temasek Polytechnic, 2012
- H. Liu, C. J. J. Lee, S. Guo, and D. Chi. ‘New Insights into Planar Defects in Layered α-MoO3 Crystals’, Langmuir, 2018, 34, 14003–14011.
- H. Liu, C. J. J. Lee, Y. Jin, J. Yang, C. Yang, and D. Chi. ‘Huge Absorption Edge Blue shifts of Layered α-MoO3 Crystals upon Thickness Reduction Approaching 2D Nanosheets’, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2018, 122, 12122–12130.
- Y. Tanaka, S. L. Lim, W. P. Goh, C. Jiang, S. Y. Tee, T. Ye, X. Li, K. H. Nguyen, C. J. J. Lee, N. Ding, Z. Liu, J. Wu, J. Zhang, and M. Y. Han. ‘Fabrication of Mesoporous Titania Nanoparticles with Controlled Porosity and Connectivity for Studying the Photovoltaic Properties in Perovskite Solar Cells’, ChemNanoMat, 2018, 4, 394-400.
- H. Liu., R. B. Yang, W. Yang, Y. Jin, C. J. J. Lee. 'Atomic layer deposition and post-growth thermal annealing of ultrathin MoO3 layers on silicon substrates', Applied Surface Science, 2018, 439, 583-588.
- H. Liu, S. Guo, R. B. Yang, C. J. J. Lee, and L. Zhang. 'Giant Blistering of Nanometer- Thick Al2O3/ ZnO Films Grown By Atomic Layer Deposition: Mechanism and Potential Applications', ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9, 26201-26209.
- H. Liu, R. B. Yang, S. Guo, C. J. J. Lee, N. L. Yakovlev. 'Effect of annealing on structural and optical properties of ZnO/ Al2O3 superlattice structures grown by stomic layer deposition at 150oC', Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017, 703, 225-231.
- D. Ansovini, C. J. J. Lee, C. S. Chua, L. T. Ong, H. R. Tan, W. R. Webb, R. Rajab and Y.F. Lim. ‘A highly active hydrogen evolution electrocatalyst based on a cobalt–nickel sulfide composite electrode’, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2016, 4, 9744-9749.
- C. S. Chua, D. Ansovini, C. J. J. Lee, Y. T. Teng, L. T. Ong, D. Chi, T. S. A. Hor, R. Rajab and Y. F. Lim. ‘The effect of crystallinity on photocatalytic performance of Co3O4 water-splitting cocatalysts’, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2016, 18, 5172-5178.
- S. Y. Tee, C. J. J. Lee, S. S. Dinachali, S. C. Lai, E. L. Williams, H. Luo, D. Chi, T. S. A. Hor, and M. Han. ‘Amorphous ruthenium nanoparticles for enhanced electrochemical water splitting’, 2015, 26, 415401.
- S. Y. Tee, E. Ye, P. H. Pan, C. J. J. Lee, H. K. Hui, S. Zhang, L. D. Koh, Z. Dong, and M. Han. ‘Fabrication of bimetallic Cu/Au nanotubes and their sensitive, selective, reproducible and reusable electrochemical sensing of glucose’, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 11190-11198.
- Y. F. Lim, C. S. Chua, C. J. J. Lee, and D. Chi. ‘Sol–gel deposited Cu2O and CuO thin films for photocatalytic water splitting’, 2014, 16, 25928-25934.
- N. Li, S. Jayaraman, S. Y. Tee, P. S. Kumar, C. J. J. Lee, S. L. Liew, D. Chi, T. S. A. Hor, S. Ramakrishna, and H. Luo. ‘Effect of La-Doping on optical bandgap and photoelectrochemical performance of hematite nanostructures’, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 19290-19297.
- Y.R. Hong, Z. Liu, B.S.A. Sharifah Fatanah, C. J. J. Lee, D. L. Yung, D. Chi, and T.S. A. Hor. ‘Effect of oxygen evolution catalysts on hematite nanorods for solar water oxidation’, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47, 10653-10655.
Last updated on : 03 Apr 2019 08:58 AM