This page is maintained by
Soft Materials (SOF) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way. Innovis, #08-03, Singapore 138634
- Multifunctional (luminescent, plasmonic, catalytic, semiconducting, etc) nanomaterials
- Multinary chalcogenide semiconductor nanostructures for thermoelectric applications
- Dispersion of cerium oxide nanoparticles for UV filter applications
- Development of Innovative Coloured Silk Technology as a Sustainable Platform for Production of Value-added Cosmetics
- Novel Catalysts for Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting with Visible Light
- Molecularly Imprinted Artificial Antibody-Based Nano-Chemosensors For Fast, Selective And Sensitive Detection Of Pesticide And Herbicide Residues In Agricultural Products
- 2003 - current Research Officer, IMRE
- PhD (Biomedical Engineering), National University of Singapore
- BSc (Chemistry), National University of Singapore
- A*STAR Scientific Staff Development Award
- MD Regulacio, SY Tee, SH Lim, Z Zhang and MY Han, "Selective formation of ternary Cu-Ge-S nanostructures in solution" CrystEngComm., 2018, 10.1039/C8CE01443D.
- G GUAN, M Wu, Y Cai, S Liu, Y Cheng, SY Tee, YW Zhang, and MY Han, "Surface-Mediated Chemical Dissolution of 2D Nanomaterials towards Hole Creation" Chem. Mater., 30, 5108-5115, 2018.
- Y Tanaka, SL Lim, WP Goh, C Jiang, SY Tee, T Ye X Li, K Nguyen, CJJ Lee, N Ding, Z Liu, J Wu, J Zhang, MY Han, "Fabrication of mesoporous titania nanoparticles with controlled porosity and connectivity for studying the photovoltaic properties in perovskite solar cells" ChemNanoMat. 4, 394-400, 2018.
- G Guan, J Xia, S Liu, Y Cheng, S Bai, SY Tee, YW Zhang, and MY Han, "Electrostatic-Driven Exfoliation and Hybridization of 2D Nanomaterials "Adv. Mater., 29, 17003262017, 2017.
- SY Tee, K Yin Win, WS Teo, LD Koh, SH Liu, CP Teng, MY Han, "Recent Progress in Energy-driven Water Splitting" Advanced Science, Adv Sci., 4, 1600337, 2017.
- SY Tee, CP Teng, EY Ye "Metal nanostructures for non-enzymatic glucose sensing" Mater. Sci. Eng. C, 70, 1018-1030, 2017.
- SH Liu, MD Regulacio, SY Tee, YW Khin, CP Teng, LD Koh, GJ Guan, MY Han, "Preparation, Functionality, and Application of Metal Oxide-coated Noble Metal Nanoparticles" Chem. Rec., 16, 1965-1990, 2016.
- SY Tee, C JJ Lee, S Safari Dinachali, SC Lai, EL Willaims, HK Luo, DZ Chi, A Hor, MY Han, "Amorphous ruthenium nanoparticles for enhanced electrochemical water splitting" Nanotechnology, 26, 415401, 2015.
- SY Tee, EY Ye, PH Pan, C JJ Lee, HK Hui, SY Zhang, LD Koh, ZL Dong and MY Han, "Fabrication of Bimetallic Cu/Au Nanotubes and Their Sensitive, Selective, Reproducible and Reusable Electrochemical Sensing of Glucose" Nanoscale, 7, 11190-11198, 2015.
- HF Liu, ML, J LT Ong, SY Tee, DZ Chi, YD Wang, "Cobalt sulfide nanoparticles decorated on TiO2 nanotubes via thermal vapor sulfurization of conformal TiO2-coated Co(CO3)0.5(OH)•0.11H2O core-shell nanowires for energy storage applications" Rsc Adv., 5, 48647-48653, 2015.
- LD Koh, Y Cheng, CP Teng, YW Khin, XJ Loh, SY Tee, BJ Low, EY Ye, HD Yu, YW Zhang, and MY Han, "Structures, mechanical properties and applications of silkfibroin materials" Prog. Polym. Sci., 46, 86–110, 2015.
- N Li, S Jayaraman, SY Tee, PS Kumar, C JJ Lee, SL Liew, DZ Chi, A Hor, S Ramakrishna and HK Luo, "Effect of La-Doping on optical bandgap and photoelectrochemical performance of hematite nanostructures" J. Mater. Chem. A, 2, 19290-19297, 2014.
- HD Yu, SY Tee and MY Han, "Preparation of porosity-controlled calcium carbonate by thermal decomposition of volume content-variable calcium carboxylate derivatives" Chem. Commun., 49, 4229-4231, 2013.
- SY Zhang, EY Ye, SH Liu, SH Lim, SY Tee, ZL Dong and MY Han, "Temperature and chemical bonding-directed self-assembly of cobalt phosphide nanowires in reaction solutions into vertical and horizontal alignments", Adv. Mater., 24, 4369-4375, 2012.
- WC Yeo, LL Tang, B Yan, SY Tee, LL Koh, GK Tan and PH Leung, "Chiral metal template induced asymmetric synthesis of a mixed phosphine-phosphine oxide ligand" Organometallics, 24, 5581-5585, 2005.
- WC Yeo, SY Tee, HB Tan, GK Tan, LL Koh and PH Leung, "Chiral palladium template promoted asymmetric hydrophosphination reaction between diphenylphosphine and vinylphosphines" Inorg. Chem, 43, 8102-8109, 2004.
- "Colorants-incorporated silk for value-added cosmetics" Inventors: YW Khin, CP Teng, MD Regulacio, SY Tee, LD Koh, BJ Low, MY Han
- Application No: 10201610640X (SG)
- Intrinsically toughest silkworm silk" Inventors: LD Koh, Y Cheng, SY Tee, CP Teng, Regulacio M, K YW, XJ Loh, MY Han, YW Zhang
- Application No: 10201705349U
- "Dicobalt Phosphide Nanostructures as Water Splitting Electrocatalyst" Inventors: SY Zhang, SY Tee, MY Han, KW Shah, CS Chua, DZ Chi, A Hor
- Application No: 10201505483T (SG)
- "Solar-Driven Electrolytic Water Splitting using Amorphous Ruthenium Nanoparticles as Electrocatalyst" Inventors: SY Tee, MY Han, HK Luo, DZ Chi, A Hor
- Application No: 10201402950V (SG)
- "Interparticle Distance-Dependent Sensing using Rare Earth-Incorporated Metal Oxide Nanoparticles" Inventors: SY Tee, EY Ye, YW Khin, SH Lim, MY Han
- Application No: 13/420,523 (US)
Last updated on : 08 May 2019 11:48 AM