Strategic Technology and Operation Roadmapping (STORM) is a technology adoption as well as a product and business operation planning tool that is suitable for SMEs, MNCs or any organisation looking to create a roadmap to deal with fast changing developments in their line of business. Partly adopted from Cambridge University’s T-Plan, the programme is complemented by an array of corporate strategy planning tools that facilitate the development of a company’s mission, vision, operational excellence, product innovation, technology and market intelligence. The programme in STORM aims to create a talent pool that comes equipped with the knowledge, skills, and hands-on experience in designing and conducting strategic planning activities for corporate entities in Singapore.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is suitable for professionals with the following relevant job scopes, across industries:
- CEO/CTO/CFO/CIO of an organisation
- Operations director/manager, manufacturing director/manager/engineers
- Executive/ supervisory levels of various company functions such as HR/Executive/supervisory levels of various company functions such as HR/finance/production/quality/engineering/purchasing/logistics/facilities/engineering/purchasing/logistics/facilities
- Professionals in management consultancy/training services
- Executives in industry associations or government agencies
- Any individual who plans to pursue a career in the professional facilitation of organisational roadmapping
Participants will be awarded a WSQ Statement of Attainment electronic certificate (e-Cert) for passing any individual module of their choice. Visit here for more information about the e-Cert.