JISSO International Forum
Date: 06 Jun 2007 - 06 Jun 2007
Venue: Auditorium, Tower Block, SIMTech, 71 Nanyang Drive
This workshop will provide an excellent forum to interact and share ideas on the latest trends and technologies in electronics manufacturing. Members of the JISSO International Council, as well as technology leaders from industry and the research communy in USA, Europe and Asia will be speaking on environmental friendly manufacturing, three-dimensional integration, interposer substrates and standards activities.
Who Should Attend
Industry professionals, technopreneurs, managers, engineers, academic staff, researchers and students interested in the market opportunities and technology trends of electronics manufacturing.
- Kuniaki Takahashi, Chair, Jisso Japan Council
- Bernd Roemer, Chair, Jisso Europe Council
- Dieter Bergman, Chair, Jisso North America Council
- Yoshiharu Kariya, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
- Qiang Yu, Yokohama National University, Japan
- John Messina, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD USA
- Walter Huck, Murata, Europe
- Dongkai Shangguan, Flextronics International, USA
- Hirofumi Nakajima, NEC Electronics Co. Japan
- Juergen Wolf, Fraunhofer IZM, Europe
- Albert Lu, SIMTech, Singapore
- Vern Solverg, Senior Applications Engineer, Tessera, USA
- Charles Lin, Bridge Semi-Conductor, Taiwan
- Weinhold, EIPC, Europe
- Kazuo Nishiyama, Sony Corporation, Japan
- Dennis Chew, IEC Asia-Pacific Regional Centre, Singapore
Jisso International Council is supported by the members of :
- IPC Association Connecting Electronics Industries, USA
- iNEMI International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative, USA
- NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- JEITA Japan Electronics & Information Technology Industries Association
- JPCA Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association, Japan
- EIPC European Institute of Printed Circuits, Europe
EARLY-BIRD : before 15 May 2007 : $200 (incl GST)
After 15 May 2007 : S$250 (including GST).
GST Registration No : M9-0000888-J SIMTech Membership (SMS) members are entitled to 20% discount (Limited to 2 participants for category I members and 4 participants for category II members).