Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre
The Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC) is a new industry-led center by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Based on a contemporary business model of public-private partnership, the center transforms remanufacturing and manufacturing research into industry ready solutions for cross-sectoral industry members by bringing together best-in-class global companies and R&D minds in Singapore.
Currently, the ARTC works with multiple industry members to develop advanced remanufacturing and manufacturing capabilities. The members are comprised of global MNCs, leading equipment and software providers as well as SMEs.
At ARTC, you will have a unique opportunity to unleash your creativity and competencies to develop innovative supply chain solutions for industry members. Spanning across our key technical areas in Supply Chain Information Architecture Development, Supply Chain Simulation and Optimization, Robotics Process Development, Supply Chain Sustainability and Model Factory. You will help industry members to realize the full potential of supply chain and logistics, from process development to integrated systems and solutions. In addition, you will support industry members to develop strategies and technology roadmaps in End-to-end Supply Chain Strategies. You will also be part of an exciting Advanced Remanufacturing network, developing world-class knowledge in the field of Advanced Remanufacturing.
For more information about ARTC, please visit: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/artc
Smart Manufacturing Group is searching for a Supply Chain Manager who will support projects on End-to-end Supply Chain Solutions and Strategies.
1. Work with the technical team members, including IT, robotics and sustainability technical colleagues, to apply IoT, AI, blockchain and robotics technologies to develop brand new supply chain solutions.
2. Explore, develop and implement end-to-end Supply Chain strategies including supply chain data sharing architecture, demand forecast, logistics network simulation and optimization, product lifecycle design and reverse supply chain network, and warehouse operations.
3. Work with IT colleagues to develop supply chain information sharing architecture.
4. Deliver consistency & development of forecasting/planning/replanning methodology and tools, building an agile Supply Chain network simulation and optimization solution.
5. Analyze promotional, seasonal and events at the micro and macro levels to summarize and interpret this insight to feed the forecast algorithm.
6. Manage and lead reverse supply chain network research programs, create solutions and value-added services to meet customer's current reverse supply chain requirements.
7. Develop & optimize Logistics & Warehousing Processes and operations by applying robotic solutions.
8. Manage and lead supply chain network optimization programs, create solutions and value-added services to meet customer's current logistics and supply chain requirements.
9. Coach team members with supply chain knowledge to achieve the overarching goals.
10. Define and drive best practice supply chain processes. Oversee the regions’ demand forecasting process by integrating market direction, sales insight, historical data, and analytical tools.
11. Analyze data to prioritize improvement opportunities in lead time, inventory requirements, order fulfillment costs and overall service levels. Drive improvements through cross-functional collaboration and systematic process improvements.
12. Visit and communicate with supply chain players like 3PL, MNCs, and SMEs to collect the information about their current supply chain situation like problems and threats, and then work out some possible solutions or strategies to solve these challenges with colleagues.
• Masters or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Engineering or Operations Management from a reputable University.
• Certified APICS like CSCP, SCOR-P, CPIM or ISM / PMP.
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience in Retail, FMCG, or Technology/IT/Telco industry.
• Minimum 3 years of team management or leadership experience in the above functions/portfolio.
• Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to work with interdisciplinary and diverse teams.