How long will it takes for an application to be approved?
- - On average, an application can be approved within 2-3 months. This varies on the complexity of the protocols.
Do we need to fill-in the application form again for renewal?
- - Yes, as renewal application will be reviewed similarly as a new application. However, findings for the past 3 years and justification for the renewal is required.
- - Additional points to note: To include any amendments made if they are still valid.
What is risk assessment?
- - Each individual protocol requires risk assessment in relation to the activity proposed to be carried out, and devise measures to manage risks that may arise from the proposed activity.
- - Please contact your respective RI’s safety office for assistance.