Analytical Science & Technology (Protein Analytics)
Towards better and safer proteins
The Protein Analytics group focuses on developing innovative bioanalytical technologies and workflows for the characterisation of protein identities, expression levels, and post-translational modifications (PTMs). We conduct comprehensive protein profiling of product quality attributes (PQAs) to ensure safety and efficacy of complex heterogenous molecules, such as biotherapeutics and alternative proteins. As part of the Analytical Science and Technologies (AS&T) groups, we actively contribute to the application of multi-omics strategy in the evaluation of cellular mechanisms to improve bioprocessing.
- High-throughput and automated online characterisation methods
- Characterisation of biotherapeutic products or bioprocesses
- Development of new technologies for biotherapeutic analyses
- Next-generation mass spectrometry for protein analytics
- Alternative Proteins attributes characterisation
A*STAR celebrates International Women's Day
From groundbreaking discoveries to cutting-edge research, our researchers are empowering the next generation of female science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) leaders.
Get inspired by our #WomeninSTEM