EDDC Academic Research Organisation (EARO), is a Fee-for-Service initiative by the Experimental Drug Development Centre (EDDC). Founded in 2020, EARO was conceived to provide greater access to EDDC’s rich scientific expertise and state of the art technology platforms to the academic and industry researchers in the ecosystem aspiring to translate their research into clinical candidates.
Led by scientists with decades of experience, EARO comprises primarily of 3 core drug discovery platforms:
- High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- High Throughput Phenomics (HTP))
- Protein Structure and Biophysics (PSB)
Researchers may engage EARO for:
Visit our website for more details
- End-to-End Contract Research: Provision for end-to-end drug discovery services to researchers in an interactive and collaborative manner.
- Research in Assist Mode: Provision for assistance with specific stages of drug discovery projects where client staff executes part of the workflow.
- Technology Access: Access to a wide range of high-end technologies on a pay-per-use basis. Researchers can either book time via booking system or request for assistance by an expert to perform the experiments on their behalf.
- Expert Consultation: Engage with subject matter experts who can provide in-depth scientific knowledge to help researchers navigate the challenges faced in various early stages of drug discovery