Launched in 2008, FusionWorld serves as a conduit for technologies and innovations developed at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).
Through our guided tours, we offer first-hand insights to several of A*STAR's research capabilities and our
core competencies. The gallery also serves as an educational platform for students where the young minds
can catch a glimpse of how technologies can help make the world a better place.
“I remained awed by the inventions exhibited.”
- Ms Peggy Lim, Deputy Director, SkillsFuture Singapore
“Our management team is truly impressed with the work that A*STAR is doing and we look forward to collaborating with A*Star when the opportunity arises.”
- Ms Theresa Low, General Counsel, Sentosa Development Corporation
“An excellent tour of how science will transform our daily lives in the future. Very inspirational.”
- Dr Max Kennedy, Ministry of Science & Innovation, New Zealand
“It has been an enriching experience for my students, and I am grateful for this opportunity where they can learn about the organisation and its mission.”
- Mr Yap Wai Meng, Principal, Holy Innocents' High School
“I am always impressed by the combination of talents, imagination and technological advancement that Singapore always offer.”
- Mr Raymond Benjamin, Secretary General, International Civil Aviation Organization.
“I am deeply impressed by your creativity.”
- Professor Klaus Müllen, Director of Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany
“Interesting ideas and prototypes.”
- Dato Dr Rosli Mohamed, Secretary General of Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Malaysia
“The world will be a better place because of these transformative innovations.”
- Dr Steven Schachter, Chief Academic Officer, Centre for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT)
“Thank you for making our trip to FusionWorld an exciting and interesting visit. It has left a strong impression on our students.”
- Mr Chris Han, Senior Vice President, Starlight MMC
Please note that all titles and organisations reflected are accurate at the point of visiting FusionWorld.