Post Doctoral Fellows (Cancer Therapeutics and Stratified Oncology)
Position Code: SC10268
Positions for postdoc fellows are available in the Cancer Therapeutics and Stratified Oncology Lab at GIS. Our research focuses on molecular mechanisms of metastasis and drug resistance in breast cancer and colorectal cancer. We seek to develop new solutions in diagnostics and therapeutics that can be translated into clinical practice.
- PhD graduated within 3 years
- Strong expertise in molecular biology, cancer biology
- Prior experience in translational cancer research and tumor xenograft mouse models are highly desirable
- Excellent Track record of scientific publication
Those interested to apply, please email your CV, cover letter and contact information with at least 3 references to Dr Qiang YU (email@example.com
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.