Post Doctoral Fellows (Synthetic Biology – Molecular engineering)
Position Code: SC10304
The Synthetic Biology group at the Genome Institute of Singapore is seeking talented and ambitious Postdocs to join its team. The individual will contribute to cutting-edge molecular engineering technologies. He/She will develop novel ways of DNA assembly, directed evolution, molecular displays, and/or any cool biotechnologies. The individual is free to develop and pursue original ideas. He/She will be part of a vibrant team of more than 10 innovators with very well-supported resources.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or related disciplines
- Excellent expertise with molecular biology is a pre-requisite
- Background in sequencing and programming will be helpful
- Demonstrated independence and creativity
- Ability to generate intellectual property is highly desirable
Those interested to apply, please email your CV, cover letter, and contact information of at least 2 references to Dr Chew Wei Leong at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/gis/our-people/investigator-details.aspx?source=gis_fellows&user_id=197
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.