PhD Students / Post Doctoral Fellows (Spatial Transcriptomics And Single Cell Oncology Program, Wet Lab Track)
Position Code: SC10336
We are a large, well-supported multidisciplinary program that aims to introduce new paradigms for cancer biology and diagnostics using spatial and non-spatial omics technologies.
Our team comprises oncologists (lead: Iain Tan), computational biologists (lead: Shyam Prabhakar), biotechnologists (lead: Kok Hao Chen), and pathologists (lead: Tony Lim) with a track record of combining cutting-edge computational and experimental approaches to infer disease mechanisms and develop clinical applications (Chen et al., Science 2015; Li et al., Nat Genet 2017; Sun et al., Cell 2016; Fukawa et al., Nat Med 2016; del Rosario et al., Nat Methods 2015; Kumar et al., Nat Biotechnol 2013; Lancet Oncol 2012).
Wet Lab Track
Assay Development, Cancer Markers and Mechanisms
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to lead experimental design and execution for a spatial transcriptomics study looking at DNA and RNA changes in a variety of human cancers at subcellular resolution.
- Expertise in cancer biology, immunology, genomics or related fields.
- Skilled in molecular and cellular assays.
- Strong publication record (postdoctoral candidates).
- Team player and strong communication skills (oral and written).
- The ability to work closely with clinicians and computational biologists.
To apply, please email your CV and names of references to: email@example.com
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.