Postdoctoral Fellow (Synthetic Biology - DNA/XNA)
Position Code: SC10348
The Synthetic Biology group at the Genome Institute of Singapore is seeking talented and ambitious postdoctoral fellow to join the team.
The successful candidate will develop new technologies for (i) scalable error-corrected DNA/XNA synthesis and assembly, (ii) directed evolution and protein engineering of nucleic-acid modifying enzymes, (iii) developing machinery that controls single-molecular reactions, and/or (iv) nanopore development, especially by interfacing solid-state materials with biological enzymes.
- PhD in Biological Sciences, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Excellent expertise with either molecular biology, nanotechnology, micro/nanofludics, or robotics is a pre-requisite.
- Background in sequencing and programming are advantageous.
- Demonstrate independence and creativity.
- Ability to generate intellectual property is highly desirable.
Those interested to apply, please email your CV, cover letter and contact information of 3 references to Dr Chew Wei Leong at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: https://chewlab.github.io
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.