Integrated Digital Product Centre
The Integrated Digital Product Centre aims to translate research outcomes by co-creating with the industry products and solutions that leverage digital technology research for commercial applications. Through this process, it uplifts enterprises in their expertise and competency in digital technologies through capability development and knowledge transfer. It also strengthens linkages between R&D teams and the industry to enable better synergy between industry need and research priorities.
We adopt a product-centric approach to achieve successful translation of research outcomes. We conceptualize the products together with industry, taking into consideration market requirements, and then co-develop the products with industry and ensure integration and customization of the products to company’s needs.
Some of the activities we carry out are:
- Market opportunity/problem identification
- Competitive intelligence & analysis
- Market segmentation
- Product differentiation and positioning
- Product features & roadmapping
- Requirements definition
- MVP specifications
- Agile product development, e.g. API/UI/MVP development, performance optimization, adaptation of prototypes to meet commercial deployment needs
- Customer experience design
- Product validation
- Product design documentation
- Release management
- Test/QA plans
Product Integration & Release
- Integration to customers’ systems
- QA and testing
If you want to explore any of the above, feel free to contact Foo Yu Chiann at Foo_Yu_Chiann@i2r.a-star.edu.sg.
We are searching for individuals who dare push the boundaries of science and technology.
If you know of brilliant minds in your midst, nominate them now for the nation’s highest honour in Science and Technology – The
President’s Science and Technology Awards 2022.
Nominations close on 17 May 2022.