Date available: immediately
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Laboratory of Molecular and Vascular Biology. Our team aims to understand blood vessel pathophysiology in development and diseases. We develop human vascular cell-based models to perform functional genomics, phenotypic and molecular assays. We provide vibrant atmospheres and state-of-arts core facilities. Being funded by the prestigious Human Frontier Science Program grant, the best candidates will have exciting opportunities in working with international collaborators, as well as outstanding scientists, clinicians and engineers across Singapore. Highly motivated individuals with a passion to advance personalised and preventive medicine are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please visit: www.cheung-lab.com
· Project planning, data analysis, manuscript preparation and grant applications.
· Perform experiments involving cell culture, molecular biology, sequencing,
phenotypic assays, imaging and bioinformatics, etc.
· Present research findings at lab meetings and seminars
· Contribute to collaborative projects.
· Guide and train students and junior lab members.
· Assist in lab management with other lab members.
· Uphold research integrity and ensure safety compliance.
Experience and Competency:
· Applicants should possess a PhD in life sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry,
bioengineering or equivalent from a well-recognized university.
· Experience with stem cells, molecular and cell biology, gene editing and/or bioinformatics will be considered favorably.
· Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals.
· Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
· Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
· Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested to pursue a career with us, please write to Dr Christine Cheung (email@example.com)
with your CV and contact details of 2 referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.