Date available: immediately
We are now inviting suitable candidates to apply for a research officer position in the laboratory of medical structural Biology.
• Perform or assist in molecular biology and biochemistry experiments such as cell culture, cloning,
protein expression and purification.
• Lab maintenance: roles include placing orders, goods receipts, fixed assets management,
performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
• Applicants should have a BSc in Biological Sciences or equivalent.
• Prior experience with insect or mammalian cell culture is a plus.
• Candidate should be highly motivated, hard working, responsible, and have good interpersonal skills
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV directly to Dr. Haiwei Song by email (email@example.com).
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.