This page is maintained by
Soft Materials (SOF) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way. Innovis, #08-03, Singapore 138634
- PhD (Chemical Engineering), National University of Singapore
- MSc (Environmental Engineering), National University of Singapore
- DFT (Grad Dip in Food Technology), Yangon Institute of Technology
- BEng (Chemical Engineering), Yangon Institute of Technology
2001 - 2004
1999 - 2000
- NUS ASEAN Graduate Scholarship
- Khin YW, Teng CP, Ye EY, Low M, Han MY. Evaluation of polymeric nanoparticle formulations by effective imaging and quantitation of cellular uptake for controlled delivery of doxorubicin, Small 11(9-10), 1197-204, 2015.
- Teng CP, Mya KY, Khin YW, Yeo CC, Low M, He CB, Han MY. Star-shaped POSS-PCL-PU as biomaterials for tissue engineering application, Asia Materials NPG, 6, e142, 2014.
- Khin YW, Ye EY, Teng CP, Jiang S, Han MY. Engineering polymeric microparticles as theranostic carriers for selective delivery and cancer therapy, Advanced Healthcare Materials 2, 1571–1575, 2013.
- Jan´czewski D, Tomczak N, Khin YW, Han MY, Vancso GJ. Designer multi-functional comb-polymers for surface engineering of quantum dots on the nanoscale, Eur Polym J 45, 3-9, 2009.
- Feng SS, Zeng W, Lim YT, Zhao LY, Khin YW, Oakley R, Teoh SH, Lee RCH, Pan S. Vitamin E TPGS-emulsified poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles for cardiovascular restenosis treatment, Nanomedicine 2 (3), .33-344, 2007.
- Feng SS, Zhao LY, Zhang ZP, Bhakta G, Khin YW, Dong YC, Chien S. Chemotherapeutic engineering: Vitamin E TPGS-emulsified nanoparticles of biodegradable polymers realized sustainable paclitaxel chemotherapy for 168 h in vivo, Chem Eng Sci 62 (23), 6641-6648, 2007.
- Khin YW, Feng SS. In vitro and in vivo studies on vitamin E TPGS-emulsified poly(D,L-lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles for paclitaxel formulation, Biomaterials 27(10), 2285-2291, 2006.
- Khin YW, Feng SS. Effects of particle size and surface coating on cellular uptake of polymeric nanoparticles for oral delivery of anticancer drugs, Biomaterials 26 (15), 2713-2722, 2005.
- Feng SS, Mu, L, Khin YW, Huang G. Nanoparticles of biodegradable polymers for clinical administration of paclitaxel, Curr Med Chem 11 (4), 413-424, 2004.
- Particles as bioimaging tags and targeting carriers for diagnostics, delivery and controlled release (IMRE)
- A method to prepare rare-earth metal-doped luminescent metal oxide nanocrystals (IMRE)
- Methods of forming a nanocrystal (IMRE)
- Amphiphilic polymer and process of forming the same (IMRE)
- Encapsulation of hydrophobic quantum dots (IMRE)
Last updated on : 03 Apr 2019 04:40 PM