This page is maintained by
Structural Materials (STR) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way. Innovis, #08-03, Singapore 138634
- Direct nanoimprint lithography of oxides and metals for nanoelectronics
- Novel stamp development to enable patterning on macroscopic curved surfaces
- Encapsulation technology for delivering of bioactives
- Understanding the Effect of Pre Conditioning the Material with Heat on Surface Treatment Outputs
- Machine Learning Assisted Control of Cold Spray and Shot Peening Process - Virtual Platform for Cold Spray
- Direct nanoimprint lithography of oxides and metals
- Customized mechanical properties to enable patterning of rough, textured or porous surfaces for added functionality
- Encapsulation technology for delivering food bioactives to the surface of the small intestine
- Improved healing in chronic leg ulcers via new technologies to determine specific, effective compression treatments
- Application of Bonding Primer in the Maintenance Environment
- Current Research Scientist, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering
- 2009-2017 Research Specialist, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering
- 2008 Process Engineer, IMFlash Singapore
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), National University of Singapore (NUS), 2016
- B.Eng (Honours) Materials Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2008
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore, 2005
- Scientific Staff Development Award for PhD at National University of Singapore (NUS)
- A. Ermakov, S. H. Lim, S. Gorelik, A. P. Kauling, R. V. B. de Oliveira, A. H. Castro Neto, E. Glukhovskoy, D. A. Gorin, G. B. Sukhorukov, M. V. Kiryukhin, “Polyelectrolyte-Graphene Oxide Multilayer Composites for Array of Microchambers which are Mechanically Robust and Responsive to NIR Light”, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2018, 1700868.
- Lau, H.H., Murney, R., Yakovlev, N.L., Novoselova, M.V., Lim, S.H., Roy, N., Singh, H., Sukhorukov, G.B., Haigh, B. and Kiryukhin, M.V., “Protein-Tannic Acid Multilayer Films: a Multifunctional Material for Microencapsulation of Food-derived Bioactives”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 505, 332 (2017).
- Kilic, E., Novoselova, M.V., Lim, S.H., Pyataev, N.A., Pinyaev, S.I., Kulikov, O.A., Sindeeva, O.A., Mayorova, O.A., Murney, R., Antipina, M.N. and Haigh, B., “Formulation for Oral Delivery of Lactoferrin Based on Bovine Serum Albumin and Tannic Acid Multilayer Microcapsules”, Scientific Reports, 7, 44159 (2017).
- M. S. Saifullah, R. Ganesan, S. H. Lim, H. Hussain, and H. Y. Low, "Large area sub-100 nm direct nanoimprinting of palladium nanostructures", RSC Advances, 6(26), 21940-21947 (2016).
- S. H. Lim, H. Y. Low and W. S. Tan, "Novel soft stamp development for direct micro-and nano-patterning of macroscopic curved surfaces." Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B 34.1 (2016): 011602.
- S. H. Lim*, R. Muhammad*, S. H. Goh, J. B. K. Law, M. S. M Saifullah, G. W. Ho and E. K. F. Yim, "Sub-100 nm patterning of TiO2 for the regulation of endothelial and smooth muscle cell functions", Biomaterials Science, 2, 1740 (2014).
- S. H. Lim*, S. Kundu*, R. Ganesan, H. Hussain, M. S. M. Saifullah, H. Yang, G. W. Ho, C. S. Bhatia, "Tunable daughter molds from a single Si master grating mold", Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 32, 051601 (2014).
- S. H. Lim, B. Radha, J. Y. Chan, M. S. M. Saifullah, G. U. Kulkarni, G. W. Ho, “Flexible palladium-based H2 sensor with fast response and low leakage detection by nanoimprint lithography”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 5, 7274 (2013).
- B. Radha, S. H. Lim, M. S. M. Saifullah,G. U. Kulkarni, “Metal hierarchical patterning by direct nanoimprint lithography”, Scientific Reports (Nature), 3, 1078 (2013).
- R. Ganesan, S. S. Dinachali, S. H. Lim, M. S. M. Saifullah, W. T. Chong, A. H. H. Lim, J. J. Yong, E. S. Thian, C. He, H. Y. Low, "Chelated monomer-based precursor for direct nanoimprint lithography of Al2O3", Nanotechnology, 23, 315304 (2012).
- R. Ganesan, J. Dumond, M. S. M. Saifullah, S. H. Lim, H. Hussain, H. Y. Low, "Direct patterning of TiO2 using step-and-flash imprint lithography", ACS Nano, in press (2012).
- R. Ganesan, S. H. Lim, M. S. M. Saifullah, H. Hussain, J. X. Q. Kwok, R. L. X. Tse, H. A. P. Bo, H. Y. Low, "Direct nanoimprinting of metal oxides by in situ thermal co-polymerization of their methacrylates", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 21, p. 4484 (2011). This paper was also selected for publication in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology, 2011, 23, Issue 12.
- S. H. Lim, M. S. M. Saifullah, H. Hussain, W. W. Loh, H. Y. Low, "Direct imprinting of high resolution TiO2 nanostructures", Nanotechnology, 21, 285303 (2010).
- Maxim V. Kiryukhin, Maria N. Antipina, Marina Novoselova, Gleb Sukhorukov, Singh Harjinder, Haigh Brendan, Roy Nicole N. R. , “Gastric resistant capsules for delivery of bioactive to small intestine” [IMRE Ref: 2015013]
- Ramakrishnan Ganesan, Jarrett Dumond, M. S. M. Saifullah, Su Hui Lim, Hazrat Hussain, Hong Yee Low , “UV-imprinting of sub-100 nm oxide and metal patterns using vinyl-terminated metal complex” [IMRE Ref: 201125]
- Su Hui Lim, M. S. M. Saifullah, Hazrat Hussain, Wei Wei Loh, Hong Yee Low, “A Method Of Reducing The Dimension Of An Imprint Structure On A Substrate” [IMRE Ref: 200913]
Last updated on : 26 Sep 2018 08:28 AM