1. P. Yang, H. Liu, Z. Chen, L. Chen and J. Wang, Unit-cell determination of epitaxial thin films based on reciprocal-space vectors by high-resolution X-ray diffractometry. Journal of Applied Crystallography, 47, 402-413 (2014).
2. H. Liu, Y. Zhang, Q. Ke, K. H. Ho, Y. Hu and J. Wang, Tuning the porous texture and specific surface area of nanoporous carbons for supercapacitor electrodes by adjusting the hydrothermal synthesis temperature. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 1, 12962 (2013).
3. H. Liu, P. Yang, Z. Fan, A. Kumar, K. Yao, K. P. Ong, K. Zeng and J. Wang Uniaxial strain-induced ferroelectric phase with a giant axial ratio in a (110) BiFeO3 thin film. Physical Review B, Rapid Communications, 87, 220101, (2013).
4. H. Liu, P. Yang, K. Yao, K. P. Ong, P. Wu and J. Wang, Origin of a tetragonal BiFeO3 phase with a giant c/a ratio on SrTiO3 substrates, Advanced Functional Materials,22, 937-942, (2012).
5. H. Liu, P. Yang, K. Yao and J. Wang, Growth rate induced monoclinic to tetragonal phase transition in epitaxial BiFeO3 (001) thin films, Applied Physics Letters, 98, 102902, (2011).
6. H. Liu, K. Yao, P. Yang, Y. Du, Q. He, Y. Gu, X. Li, S. Wang, X. Zhou and J. Wang, Thickness-dependent twinning evolution and ferroelectric behavior of epitaxial BiFeO3 (001) thin films, Physical Review B, 82, 064108, (2010).
7. H. Liu, P. Yang, K. Yao and J. Wang, Twinning rotation and ferroelectric behavior of epitaxial BiFeO3 (001) thin film, Applied Physics Letters, 96, 012901, (2010).
8. J. Wu, G. Kang, H. Liu and J. Wang, Ferromagnetic, ferroelectric and fatigue behavior of (111)-oriented BiFeO3/(Bi1/2Na1/2)TiO3 lead-free bilayered thin films, Applied Physics Letters, 94, 172906, (2009).