· V. Suresh, L. Ding, A. B. Chew and F. L. Yap, “Fabrication of Large Area Flexible SERS Substrates by Nanoimprint Lithography”, ACS Applied Nanomaterials, 1, 886-893, 2018.
· V. Suresh, O. Qunya, L. K. Bera, Y. Y. Lee and K. S. L. Chong, “Non-Invasive Paper-Based Microfluidic Device for Ultra-Low Detection of Urea through Enzyme Catalysis”, Royal Society Open Science, 5 (3), 2018.
· G. K. Dalapati, A. K. Kushwaha, M. Sharma, V. Suresh, S. Shannigrahi, S. Zhuk, and S. M. Panah, “Transparent Heat Regulating (THR) Materials and Coatings for Energy Saving Window Applications: Impact of Materials Design, Micro-Structural, and Interface Quality on the THR Performance”, Progress in Materials Science, 95, 42-131, 2018.
· G. K. Dalapati, S. Zhuk, S. Masudy-Panah, A. Kushwaha, H. L. Seng, V. Chellappan, V. Suresh, Z. Su, S. K. Batabyal, C. C. Tan, A. Guchhait, L. H. Wong, T. K. S. Wong, S. Tripathy, “Impact of molybdenum out diffusion and interface quality on the performance of sputter grown CZTS based solar cells”, Nature Scientific Reports, 7, 1350, 2017.
· M. S. Huang,‡ V. Suresh,‡ M. Y. Chan, Y. W. Ma, P. S. Lee, S. Krishnamoorthy, M.P. Srinivasan, “Multi-layered metal nanocrystals in a sol-gel spin-on-glass matrix for flash memory applications”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 186, 36-43, 2017. (‡First author equal contribution).
· L. Ding, X. Wang, N. S. S. Ang, C. Lu, V. Suresh, S. J. Chua and J. Teng, “Ultrathin Film Broadband Terahertz Antireflection Coating Based on Impedance Matching Method”, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 23, 1-8, 2017.
· A. Das, A. Kushwaha, N. R. Bansal, V. Suresh, S. Dinda, S. Chattopadhyay, G. K. Dalapati, “Copper Oxide Nano-particles Film On Glass By Using Sputter And Chemical Bath Deposition Technique”, Advanced Materials Letters, 7 (8), 600-603, 2016.
· G. K. Dalapati, C. S. Chua, A. Kushwaha, S. L. Liew, V. Suresh, D. Chi, “All earth abundant materials for low cost solar-driven hydrogen production”, Materials Letters, 183, 183-186, 2016.
· G. K. Dalapati, V. Suresh, S. Chakraborty, C. Mahata, Y. Ren, T. Bhat, S. Tripathy, T. Lee, L. K. Bera, and D. Chi, “Defect analysis and performance evaluation of p-type epitaxial GaAs layer on Ge substrate for GaAs/Ge based advanced device”, Advanced Materials Letters, 7(7), 517-524, 2016.
· V. Suresh*, Fung Ling Yap, Ye Lin Thu, Tan Hui Ru, Choi Wee Kiong, M. P. Srinivasan*, “Gold nanoparticle density-multiplication by tuning block copolymer self-assembly processes toward increased charge storage” Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 3(39), 10121-10128, 2015. (Highlighted as JMC-C Hot Article)
· S. Dinda, V. Suresh, P. Thoniyot, A. Balčytis, S. Juodkazis, S. Krishnamoorthy, “Engineering 3D nanoplasmonic assemblies for high performance spectroscopic sensing” ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 7(50), 27661-27666, 2015.
· V. Suresh and Fung Ling Yap, “Flexible, Transparent and Robust SERS Tapes through a Two-Step Block Copolymer Self-Assembly Process”, RSC Advances, 5(76), pp 61671-61677, 2015.
· V. Suresh, D.Y. Kusuma, P.S. Lee, Fung Ling Yap, M. P. Srinivasan, S. Krishnamoorthy, “Hierarchically built gold nanoparticle supercluster arrays as charge storage centres for enhancing the performance of flash memory devices”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 7 (1), pp 279–286, 2015.
· S. Dinda, V. Suresh, Das, D., & Kumar Gupta, R., “Gold nanoparticles adsorption study onto periodic block copolymer using quartz crystal microbalance”, Materials Letters, 148(0), 118-121, 2015.
· V. Suresh, M. P. Srinivasan, S. Krishnamoorthy, “Hierarchically built hetero superstructure arrays with structurally controlled material compositions”, ACS Nano, 7 (9), pp 7513-7523, 2013.
· S. Dinda, F. L. Yap, V.Suresh, R. Gupta, D. Das, S. Krishnamoorthy, “Quantitative detection of thiols with Surface Enhance Raman Scattering (SERS) using self-assembled gold nanoparticle cluster arrays”, Australian Journal of Chemistry, 66 (9), pp 1034-1038, 2013.
· V. Suresh, S. H. Meiyu, M. P. Srinivasan, S. Krishnamoorthy, “In-situ synthesis of high density sub-50 nm ZnO nanopatterned arrays using diblock copolymer templates”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 5 (12), pp 5727–5732, 2013.
· V. Suresh, J. Sundaramurthy, M. Iskhandar, M. P. Srinivasan, “In-situ application of polyelectrolytes in ZnO nanorod synthesis: understanding the effects on structural and optical characteristics”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 394 (0), 13-19, 2013.
· V. Suresh, S. H. Meiyu, M. P. Srinivasan, S. Krishnamoorthy, “Robust, High Density Zinc oxide Nanoarrays by Nanoimprint Lithography-Assisted Area Selective Atomic Layer Deposition”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 116 (44), pp 23729–23734, 2012.
· V. Suresh, S. H. Meiyu, M. P. Srinivasan, S. Krishnamoorthy, “Macroscopic high density nano disc arrays of Zinc oxide fabricated by block copolymer self-assembly assisted nanoimprint lithography”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 22 (41), 21871-21877, 2012 (Highlighted as ‘hot article’ by RSC).