This page is maintained by
Electronic Materials (ELE) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way. Innovis, #08-03, Singapore 138634.
- Low-dimensional nano-structures of semiconductor.
- Opto-electronics of III-V semiconductor.
- Epitaxial Growth of III-V compound semiconductor materials.
- Design and fabrication of opto-electronic devices.
- Photonic band gap structures and its applications
- Material growth
- Metalorganic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
- Liquid Phase Epitaxy (LPE)
- Device processes
- ICP, RIE dry etching
- Characteriztion and analysis
- Photoluminescence (PL)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Nano fabrications
- nanosphere lithography
- electron beam lithography
- 2D Photonic Band Gap Optical Cavity (PI)
- Micro-Nano-Photonics and Lasers using Self-Aligned MOCVD Growth for Optical Communication and Other Applications
- Monolithic Integration of Quantum Dot Structures
||Research Fellow, IMRE
||Engineer, Finisar Corp. USA
||Research Fellow, IMRE
||Senior Engineer, State Key Laboratory on Integrated Opto-electronics, China
||Engineer, Jilin University, China
- MSc, Jilin University, China, 1997
- BSc, Jilin University, China, 1983
||Senior member, Chinese Electronics Society
- Wang BZ and Chua SJ, "Optical properties of InAs quantum dots grown on InP (001) substrate by MOCVD", Phys. Stat. Sol. 224, 73 (2001).
- Wang BZ, and Chua SJ, "Growth and optical properties of type-II InP/GaAs self-organized quantum dots", Appl. Phys. Lett. 78, 628 (2001).
- Wang BZ, Chua SJ, Wang ZJ, and Liu SY, "Effect of growth interruption on photoluminescence of self-assembled InAs quantum dot structures grown on (001) InP substrate by MOCVD", Physica E 8, 290 (2000).
- Jin Z, Yang SR, Wang BZ, An HY, Ma CS, Liu SY, "The effects of misfit dislocation distribution and capping layer on excess stress", Appl. Phys. Lett. 74, 1230 (1999).
- Peng YH, Wang BZ, Sun HB, Chen WY, Liu SY,"Design of quantum structure stripe lasers for low threshold current", Opt. Quant. Electron. 31, 23 (1999).
- Jin Z, Wang BZ, Peng YH, Zhao FH, Chen WY, Liu SY, Gao CX, "Using the tensile stress field to control quantum dot arrangements", Surf. Sci. 423, L211 (1999).
- Wang BZ, Zhao FH, Peng YH, Jin Z, Li YD, Liu SY, "Self-organized InAs quantum dots formation by As/P exchange reaction on (001) InP substrate", Appl. Phys. Lett. 72, 2433 (1998).
- Wang BZ, Peng YH, Zhao FH, Chen WY, Liu SY, Gao CX, "Spontaneously ordered InAs self-assembled quantum dots grown on GaAs/InP substrate", J. Crys. Growth 186, 43 (1998).
- Wang BZ, Jin Z, Zhao FH, Peng YH, Li ZT, Liu SY, "Photoluminescence of InAs self-organized quantum dots formation on InP substrate by MOCVD" Opt. Quant. Electron. 30, 187 (1998).
- Wang BZ, Zhao FH, Peng YH, Jin Z, Li YD, Yang SR, Liu SY, "Formation of self-organization InAs quantum dots on (001) InP substrate by As/P exchange reaction in MOCVD", Chem. Res. Chinese U. 14, 221 (1998).
- Peng YH, Wang BZ, Chen WY, Liu SY, "Grid-pattern aligned InAs self-assembled quantum dots grown on InP substrate", Opt. Quant. Electron. 29, 985 (1997).
- Chen SY, Liu BL, Wang BZ, Huang MC, Chen LH, Chao C, "GaAs-InP heteroepitaxy and GaAs-InP MESFET fabrication by MOVPE", J. Crys. Growth 170, 433 (1997).
- Wang BZ and Chua SJ, "A self-organised method for fabricating highly strained quantum wires and quantum wire laser". US Patent No.: 6696372
Last updated on : 04 Sep 2017 06:14 PM