1. A Skin-Inspired Organic Digital Mechanoreceptor, B. C-K. Tee*, A. Chortos*, A. Berndt*, et al., Science, 350, 313–316 (2015).
2. Flow-enhanced solution printing of all-polymer solar cells, Y. Diao, Y. Zhou, T. Kurosawa, Leo Shaw, C. Wang, S. Park, Y. Guo, J. A. Reinspach, K. Gu, X. Gu, B. C.K. Tee, C. Pang, H. Yan, D. Zhao, M. F. Toney, S. C.B. Mannsfeld, Z. Bao, Nature Communications, accepted in press, May 2015.
3. Shape-Controlled, Self-Wrapped Carbon Nanotube Three-Dimensional Electronics, H. Wang, Y. Wang, B. C-K. Tee, K. Kim, J. Lopez, W. Cai, and Z. Bao, Advanced Science, 2, 1500103, 2015
4. Continuous Wireless Pressure Monitoring and Mapping with Ultra-Small Passive Sensors for Health Monitoring and Critical Care, Nature Communications, L. Chen*, B. C-K. Tee*, et al. (*equal contribution), 5, 5028, 2014
5. Tunable Flexible Pressure Sensors using Microstructured Elastomer Geometries for Intuitive Electronics, B. C-K. Tee et al., Advanced Functional Materials 24, 5427–5434, 2014
6. An electrically and mechanically self-healing composite with pressure- and flexion-sensitive properties for electronic skin applications, B. C-K. Tee*, C. Wang*, R. Allen, Z. Bao, Nature Nanotechnology, 7, 825–832, 2012 | Featured on Science Magazine, BBC, ABC, NatGeo (*equal contribution)
7. Flexible polymer transistors with high pressure sensitivity for application in electronic skin and health monitoring, G. Schwartz, B. C-K. Tee, et al., Nature Communications, 4, 1859, 2013
8. Solution coating of large-area organic semiconductor thin films with aligned single-crystalline domains, featured in Y. Diao, B. C-K. Tee, et al., Nature Materials, 12, 665–671, 2013 | Selected as cover page for print issue and Featured on Nature Material’s News and Views.
9. Tuning the threshold voltage of carbon nanotube transistors by n-type molecular doping for robust and flexible complementary circuits. H. Wang, P. Wei, Y. Li, J. Han, H. R. Lee, B. D Naab, N. Liu, C. Wang, E. Adijanto, B. C-K Tee, et al., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 111(13), 4776–4781, 2014
10. Electronic Properties of Transparent Conductive Films of PEDOT:PSS on Stretchable Substrates D. J. Lipomi, J. A. Lee, M. Vosgueritchian, B. C-K. Tee, J.A. Bolander, & Z. Bao, Electronic Properties of Transparent Conductive Films of PEDOT:PSS on Stretchable Substrates. Chemistry of Materials, 24(2), 373–382. 2012
11. The Evolution of Electronic Skin (E-Skin): A Brief History, Design Considerations, and Recent Progress, ML Hammock, A Chortos, B. C-K. Tee, JBH Tok, Z Bao, Advanced Materials, 25 (42), 5997-6038, 2013 – Review article
12. Skin-Like Sensors of Pressure and Strain Enabled by Transparent, Elastic Films of Carbon Nanotubes, D.J. Lipomi*, M. Vosgueritchian*, B. C-K. Tee* et al., Nature Nanotechnology, 1–6, 2011 (*equal contribution)
13. SCB Mannsfeld, B. C-K Tee, et al., Highly sensitive flexible pressure sensors with micro-structured rubber dielectric layers, Nature Materials 9, 859–864, 2010 | Featured on Nature News and Views.
14. Chemical and Engineering Approaches To Enable Organic Field-Effect Transistors for Electronic Skin Applications, Sokolov, A.N., B. C-K. Tee, et al., Accounts of Chemical Research, 2011 – Review article
15. Transparent, Optical, Pressure-Sensitive Artificial Skin for Large-Area Stretchable Electronics, M. Ramuz, B. C-K. Tee, J. B.-H.Tok, Z. Bao, Advanced Materials, 24, 3223-3227, 2012
16. High-Performance Transistors and Complementary Inverters Based on Solution-Grown Aligned Organic Single-Crystals, H. Li*, B. C-K. Tee*, et. al. , Advanced Materials, 24, 2588–2591, 2012 (*equal contribution).
17. Stretchable Organic Solar Cells, D.J. Lipomi, B. C-K. Tee, M. Vosgueritchian, & Z. Bao, Advanced Materials, 23, Issue 15, 1771–1775, 2011
18. Micro-imprinted prism substrate for self-aligned short channel organic transistors on a flexible substrate, J. Jeon, B. C.-K. Tee, B. Murmann, and Z.Bao, Applied Physics Letters, 100, 043301, 2012
19. Elastomer-based pressure and strain sensors (Book Chapter), B. C-K. Tee, et. al., Stretchable Electronics, edited by T. Someya, Wiley & Sons, ISBN-10: 3527329781