1. R. Salloum, “Optimization of shunt damped composite structures using negative capacitances,” Ph.D. dissertation, Technische Universität Darmstadt, 2016.
2. R. Salloum, P. Töws, S. Schmidt, D. Mayer, D. Spancken and A. Büter, “Vibration damping of a composite control arm through embedded piezoceramic patches shunted with a negative capacitance”, Smarte Strukturen und Systeme, De Gruyter Oldenbourg, 2016.
3. R. Salloum, O. Heuss, B. Götz and D. Mayer, “Optimally tuned resonant negative capacitance for piezoelectric shunt damping based on measured electromechanical impedance,” Proceedings of the SPIE Smart Structures, 2015.
4. O. Heuss, R. Salloum, D. Mayer and T. Melz, “Tuning of a vibration absorber with shunted piezoelectric transducers,” Archive of Applied Mechanics, 2014.
5. R. Salloum, O. Heuss and D. Mayer, “Design of smart lightweight structures: Simultaneous optimization of mechanical and shunt circuit parameters,” Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Adaptive Structures and Technologies ICAST, 2014.
6. R. Salloum, O. Heuss and D. Mayer, “Global optimization of smart lightweight structures,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering ISMA, 2014.
7. O. Heuss, B. Götz, R. Salloum and D. Mayer, “Technical limits of resonant shunted damping techniques for lightweight design,” Proceedings of the 6th World Conference on Structural Control and Monitoring 6WCSCM, 2014.
8. R. Salloum, O. Heuss and D. Mayer, “Tuning of a Vibration Absorber with Shunted Piezoelectric Transducers,” Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Piezoelectric Materials and Applications in Actuators IWPMA, 2013.