This page is maintained by
Mr. Vinod Kumar S/O SIVARAJA
Structural Materials (STR) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way,
• Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
• Conventional NDT methods: Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Radiography
• Advanced NDT methods: Ultrasonic Arrays, Eddy Current Arrays, Thermography
• Integrated digital shearography & pulsed phase thermography for dynamic non-destructive detection of weak bonds in carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composites
• Lock-in Thermography for water ingress detection in elevator panels
• 2018 – Current Specialist II – Structural Materials (NDT), Institute of Materials Research & Engineering (IMRE)
• 2016 – 2017 Research Engineer – Product Verification (NDT), Advanced Remanufacturing & Technology Centre (ARTC)
• 2014 – 2016 Quality Engineer – Special Processes, Halliburton Completion Tools Manufacturing Pte. Ltd.
• 2006 – 2013 Air Force Engineer, Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF)
• B. Eng (Hons), Mechanical Enineering, UniSA 2011
• C. Y. Ngo, L. Ding and Vinod Kumar, ‘Laser lock-in thermography on dental inspection’, 45th Annual Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, Burlington, VT, USA, 16-19 July 2018.
• C. Y. Ngo, L. Ding and Vinod Kumar, ‘Lock-in thermography inspection for heat damaged composite materials’, 10th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace, Dresden, Germany, 24-26 Oct 2018.
• C. Y. Ngo, L. Ding and Vinod Kumar, ‘Novel Non Destructive Testing of Railway Structure using Infrared Thermography’, Singapore Rail Technology Conference (SRTC), Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, 13-14 Nov 2018.
Last updated on : 07 Nov 2018 03:26 PM