1. Possible enhancement of physical properties of nematic liquid crystals by doping of conducting polymer nanofibers. R. Manda, V. Dasari, P. Sathyanarayana, M. V. Rasna, P. Paik and S. Dhara. Applied Physics Letters 103, 141910 (2013).
2. Rheology of nematic liquid crystals with highly polar molecules. J. Ananthaiah, R. Sahoo, M. V. Rasna and S. Dhara. Physical Review E 89, 022510 (2014).
3. Discontinuous anchoring transition and photo-thermal switching in composites of liquid crystal and conducting polymer-nanofibres. M. V. Rasna, K. P. Zuhail, R. Manda, P. Paik, W. Haase and S. Dhara. Physical Review E 3, 052503 (2014).
4. Phase transitions, optical, dielectric and viscoelastic properties of colloidal suspensions of BaTiO3 nano-particles and cyanobiphenyl liquid crystals. M. V. Rasna, L. Cmok, D. R. Evans, A. Mertelj and S. Dhara. Liquid Crystals 42, 1069 (2015).
5. Magnetodielectric and magnetoviscosity response of a ferromagnetic liquid crystal at low magnetic fields. R. Sahoo, M. V. Rasna, D. Lisjak, A. Mertelj and S. Dhara. Applied Physics Letters 106, 161905 (2015).
6. Orientation, interaction and laser assisted self-assembly of organic single crystal micro-sheets in nematic liquid crystal. M. V. Rasna, K. P. Zuhail, U. V. Ramudu, R. Chandrasekhar, J. Dontabhaktuni and S. Dhara. Soft Matter 11, 7674 (2015).
7. A new strategy towards synthesis of a room temperature discotic nematic liquid crystal by folding of two disc-like mesogenic units. M. Gupta, S. P. Gupta, M. V. Rasna, S. Dhara and S. K. Pal. Chemical Communication 53, 3014 (2017).
8. Dynamics of electro-orientation of birefringent micro-sheets in isotropic and nematic liquid crystals. M. V. Rasna, U. V. Ramudu, R. Chandrasekhar and S. Dhara. Physical Review E 94, 032701 (2016).
9. Propelling and spinning of micro-sheet in nematic liquid crystals driven by ac electric field. M. V. Rasna, U. V. Ramudu, R. Chandrasekhar and S. Dhara. Physical Review E 95, 012710 (2017).