This page is maintained by
Nanofabrication (NFB) Department
2 Fusionopolis Way, Innovis, #08-03, Singapore 138634
- CMOS fabrication
- MRAM fabrication, Device testing and characterisation
- Etch (RIE, IBE) process development.
Dry etching (RIE, IBE) include DRIE Si, Dielectric and metal etching.
Micro/Nano-fabrication, familiar with most semiconductor tool eg. AMAT, LAM, TEL, Oxford, Canon Anelva etc.
Measurement equipment (AFM, surface-profiler, Ellipsometry, CDSEM etc.)
- 2018 – Present : Specialist II, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE), A*RES
- 2011 – 2018 : Research Engineer, Data Storage Institute (A*STAR)
- 1999-2008 : Associate Engineer, Charted Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd, Singapore
- 2007-2011: National University of Singapore. Degree in Electronics Engineering
- 1992-1996: Wuxi School of Radio Industry, WuXi, China. (Current name: Jiangsu Institute of Information Technology), Majoring in Semi-conductor Device
- 2014 DSI's Special Recognition Award (Team Award)
- 2008 & 2011 Dean’s List Award, National University of Singapore
James Lourembam, Bingjin Chen, Aihong Huang, Salauddeen Allauddin, Sze Ter Lim, “A non-collinear double MgO based perpendicular magnetic tunnel junction”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 113, 022403 (2018)
Huang Jiancheng, Sim Cheow Hin, Vinayak Bharat Naik, Michael Tran, Lim Sze Ter, Huang Aihong, Yap Qi Jia, Han Guchang, “Electric Field Effect of a double MgO CoFeB-based Free Layer,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials . Volume 401, 1 March 2016, Pages 1150-1154
Jiancheng Huang, Michael Tran, Sze Ter Lim, Aihong Huang, Chuyi Yang, Qi Jia Yap, and Guchang Han, “Determination of the electric field induced anisotropy change in sub-100 nm perpendicularly magnetized devices”, AIP Advances 6, 055805 (2016)
Guchang Han, Michael Tran, Cheow Hin Sim, Jacob Chenchen Wang, Kwaku Eason, Sze Ter Lim, and Aihong Huang, “Control of offset field and pinning stability in perpendicular magnetic tunnelling junctions with synthetic antiferromagnetic coupling multilayer”, Journal of Applied Physics 117, 17B515 (2015)
Last updated on : 04 Apr 2019 01:42 PM