Strategic Technology and Operation Roadmapping (STORM) is a technology adoption as well as a product and business operation planning tool that is suitable for SMEs, MNCs or any organisation looking to create a roadmap to deal with fast changing developments in their line of business. Partly adopted from Cambridge University’s T-Plan, the programme is complemented by an array of corporate strategy planning tools that facilitate the development of a company’s mission, vision, operational excellence, product innovation, technology and market intelligence. The programme in STORM aims to create a talent pool that comes equipped with the knowledge, skills, and hands-on experience in designing and conducting strategic planning activities for corporate entities in Singapore.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for professionals with the following relevant job scopes, across industries:
- CEO/CTO/CFO/CIO of an organisation
- Operations director/manager, manufacturing director/manager/engineers
- Executive/ supervisory levels of various company functions such as HR/Executive/supervisory levels of various company functions such as HR / finance / production / quality /engineering / purchasing / logistics / facilities / engineering / purchasing / logistics / facilities
- Professionals in management consultancy/training services
- Executives in industry associations or government agencies
Since 3 November 2014, electronic certificates (e-Certs) are issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to participants who have attended and attained competency in the Singapore Skills Framework training modules.. Visit here for more information about the e-Cert.