Research Support Centre
The Resource Support Centre (RSC) a unit of A*STAR housed in the Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) that manages one of Singapore’s largest e-commerce portal offering a comprehensive One-Stop Access for their Research Needs
1. Life Science Research Consumables
- Partnered over 60 qualified suppliers to provide lab consumables, chemicals, life science & benchtop laboratory equipment.
2. Scientific Infrastructure & Services
- Enabling on-demand access to advanced equipment and scientific services from more than 26 public and private service providers in genomics, immunology, bioimaging, proteomics and more. These services include:
o Mass Spectrometry
o Microscopy infrastructure and expertise (Advanced Light & Electron)
o Immunomonitoring Technologies
o GLP in vitro & in vivo toxicology/pathology
o Multiplex IHC Immuno-Mapping
o ATCC STR Profiling Cell Authentication Services
3. Auxiliary Services
- Glassware washing, autoclave and biohazard waste disposal services
4. Life Science Jobs
- A talent exchange platform connecting employers & potential employees.
RSC is located at level 5 of Matrix
building and the RSC Logistics Supply Store is located at B2 level of Biopolis
which is accessible to all buildings within Biopolis Phase 1.