We are looking for individuals with a strong interest in health technology innovation for Asia. Candidates will be judged in terms of their potential to become leaders in health technology innovation, including demonstrated potential in creativity and invention.
Other criteria include:
- Priority to Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Demonstrate significant expertise in the technical advanced degrees (e.g. Master, Ph.D., M.D., M.B.B.S.) and/or industry.
- No outstanding scholarship bonds and or training commitment to serve back at host company
- Display willingness to accept risks associated with entrepreneurship
- Passion for healthcare
- Spirit of giving back to ecosystem
Candidates are shortlisted through a 3-round application process:
Round 1: Online submissions listing professional and academic achievements and a written essay;
Round 2: Selected candidates will then be notified via email to submit two reference letters, a video assay, and a mini-assignment.
Round 3: Selected candidates will be notified via email for the final in-person interviews, which will be conducted over 1.5-days by esteemed interviewers who will assess each candidate on leadership, soft-skills and creativity.
Important dates to note:
- Round 1: Jun - Aug 2020
- Round 2: Sep 2020
- Round 3: October/November 2020
For more information, please refer to the FAQ page for reference.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Documents should be submitted in PDF (.pdf) format. Materials not in electronic form must be scanned and submitted in PDF (.pdf) format. Please prepare the necessary information before you start filling the online application form as incomplete forms cannot be saved.
Apply for Innovation Fellowship