What does SICS hope to do?
We hope to promote cardiometabolic and mental well-being among women with a history of GDM through a holistic lifestyle intervention. Our intervention consists of activity tracking wearables and mobile study apps as a platform to engage our participants and deliver individualised lifestyle recommendations.
Who are we looking for?
- Women aged 21 to 45 years old
- Had gestational diabetes history in the past 1 to 10 years
- Chinese, Malay or Indian
- No current/past major health conditions
- Has a smartphone with Android or iOS system
What should I expect?
- Use of OURA ring for lifestyle monitoring
- Health coaching via the study app
- Six study visits involving oral glucose tolerance tests (OGTT), questionnaires, collection of blood, stool, saliva and buccal samples
- One-year intervention period, and yearly follow up visit for the next three years
- Reimbursement for your time and transport will be provided
To find out more, call (+65) 8938 7374, email email@example.com, or simply fill in the form below.