Strategic Supply Chain Planning Methodology
Date: 03 May 2006 - 07 Jun 2006
Venue: Conference Room, Level 4, SIMTech Tower Block
This course will highlight the importance of strategic supply chain planning and introduce the latest supply chain planning methodology used by leading practitioners including updates on supply chain modelling techniques and leading best-in-class approaches to supply chain integration.
Mr Roland Lim, SIMTech Ms Laurel Xu Xiao Xia, SIMTech Ms Lee Siew Poh, SIMTech
1. Introduction to Supply Chain Management - Evolution and components of SCM and Logistics - Supply Chain Strategies
2. Supply Chain Modelling Methods - Supply Chain Operational Reference Models - Supply Chain Performance Metrics - Case Studies of SCOR Models
3. Supply Chain Planning Methodology - Concept of Strategic Supply Chain Positioning and Competitive Space - Methodology for Strategic Supply Chain Planning - Identify Competitive Supply Chain Strategy
4. Supply Chain Planning Methodology - Current and Desired Supply Chain Position - Competitor and Customer Competitive Gap Analysis - Key Decision Criteria for Supply Chain
5. Supply Chain Planning Methodology - Supply Chain Activity Mapping - Supply Chain Activity Assessment - Supply Chain Action Plan
6. Enterprise Integration Technologies for Supply Chain Management - Web Services Technologies - Web Service Component Suite
This course is designed for both private and public sector organisations and will appeal to middle and senior level executives or managers who wish to improve the competitive positioning of their companies in the supply chain.
Registration fees: S$525.000 (inclusive of 5% GST).
Closing date: 26 April 2006
SIMTech member enjoy 20% discount, subject to conditions.Companies which join SMS now enjoy a complimentary TIP seat.
For enquiry on SMS Membership: Call 6793 8388 or email ido@SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg for more details.