One Idea. Many Markets - Product Design Seminar
Date: 09 Mar 2006 - 09 Mar 2006
Venue: SIMTech, Auditorium, Tower Block, Level 3
Find out how to think, create and succeed in product design! This seminar will cover the entire thought and design process in designing and developing a new product
• Discover how to use Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ) methodology to work for your company Hear practical tips from TRIZ user - ST Kinetics
• Europe's leading manufacturing group - Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG) will present topic on innovation in product design and its implications on the process
• If you are a Biomedical start-up, find out about the regulations, standards and testing required of medical devices and technology companies in design and manufacturing. this will be discussed by BRASS, an ISO certified medical technology company
• EDB will present on funding initiatives for companies engaging in product design and development
• First-hand accounts on how PID (Product Innovation and Development) programme works for our customers; hear from Prime Electrical Products, a lifestyle consumer product company and Leica Geosystems, the global MNC in surveyor technology
Who should attend
R&D managers, engineers, product planners, technical executives and middle to senior R& D management who are interested in designing and developing new products or how to give existing products a make-over to enhance business success.
Pre-registration for the course is required. Registration fees: $52.50 (inclusive of 5% GST). Free for SIMTech (SMS) Members.
For enquiries on SIMTech Membership, please call 6793 8388 or email: ido@SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg
Closing date: 7 March 2006
GST Registration No : M9 -0000888-J
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Crossed cheques should be made payable to “Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology”. If a participant is unable to attend, a replacement is permissible. A 50% refund will be made only for withdrawals received in writing at least five (5) working days in advance. SIMTech reserves the right to cancel or postpone the seminar. In the event of cancellation, registration fees will be fully refunded.