1. Microfluidic bioprinting for organ-on-a-chip models; Fang Yu, D. Choudhury*, Drug Discovery Today, March 2019
2. Engineering Microfluidic Organ-on-Chip Platforms; Fang Yu, Walter Hunziker, D. Choudhury*, Micromachines, 2019, 10(3), 165; (Invited article) * Co-corresponding author
3. The Arrival of Commercial Bioprinters - Towards 3D Bioprinting Revolution!; D. Choudhury*, S. Anand, M. W. Naing* International Journal of Bioprinting, June 2018 (Invited article) * Co-corresponding authors
4. Organ-Derived Decellularized Extracellular Matrix: A Game-Changer for Bioinks Production? D. Choudhury*, Han W. T., T. Wang, M. W. Naing* Trends in Biotechnology, April 2018 (Invited article)* Co-corresponding authors
5. Microfluidics Platforms for Modelling Biological Barriers; F. Yu, N. D/O S. Kumar, D. Choudhury*, L. C Foo, S. H. Ng Drug Discovery Today, Jan 2018. (Invited article) * Corresponding author
6. Neuromodulatory circuit effects on Drosophila feeding behaviour and metabolism; A. Eriksson, M. Raczkowska, R. Navawongse, D. Choudhury, J. C. Stewart, Z. Wang, A.Claridge-Chang; Scientific Reports, Aug 2017
7. On-Chip Two-photon Metabolic Imaging for Drug Toxicity Testing; Fang. Yu, Yinghua Qu, D. Choudhury, C. Iliescu, Z. Wang, S. Zhuo, H. Yu; Volume 11, Issue 3, Biomicrofluidics 2017
8. Drosophila learn efficient paths to a food source; R. Navawongse*; D. Choudhury*; M. Raczkowska; J.C Stewart; T. Lim; M. Rahman; A.G.G. Toh; Z. Wang; Volume 131, 2016, Pages 176–181 Neurobiology of Learning and Memory;* Co-first authors
9. Extent of mismatch between the period of circadian clocks and light/dark cycles determines time-to-emergence in fruit flies; P. Yadav, D. Choudhury, M.K., V.K. Sharma; Insect Science, 2014; DOI: 10.1111/1744-79
10. Scalable cell alignment on optical media substrates; G. A. Chukwuemeka, D. Choudhury, H. Li, A. Fraiszudeen, K. Y. Peh, Y. C. Toh, S. H. Ng, H. L. Leo, H. Yu; Volume Vol.34, No.21; Pages pp.5078-5087; Biomaterials 2013
11. Fish and Chips: A microﬂuidic perfusion platform for monitoring zebraﬁsh development; D. Choudhury, D.v Noort, C. Iliescu, B. Zheng, S. Korzh, V. Korzh and H. Yu; Lab on a Chip, 2011 (Cover Page and Media Highlights by A*STAR)
12. Exploitation of Physical and Chemical Constraints for Three-Dimensional Microtissue Construction in Microfluidics; D. Choudhury, X. Mo, C. Iliescu, and H. Yu; Biomicrofluidics, 2011
13. Galactosylated cellulosic sponge for multi-well drug safety testing; B. Nugraha, X. Hong, X. Mo, L. Tan, W. Zhang, P. Mak. Chan, C. H. Kang, Y. Wang, L. T. Beng, W. Sun, D. Choudhury, J. M. Robens, M. McMillian, J. Silva, S. Dallas, C.H. Tan, Z. Yue, Hanry Yu; Biomaterials, 2011, 32(29):6982-94.
14. Rapid construction of mechanically- confined multi- cellular structures using dendrimeric intercellular linker; X. Mo, Q. Li, L.W.Y Lui, B. Zheng, C.H. Kang, B. Nugraha, Z. Yue, R.R. Jia, H.X. Fu, D. Choudhury, T. Arooz, J. Yan, C.T. Lim, S. Shen, C. H. Tan, H. Yu; Biomaterials; 2010; 31(29):7455-67.
15. Cell culture on MEMS platforms: A review; M. Ni, W. H. Tong, D. Choudhury, N.A.A. Rahim, C. Iliescu, H. Yu; International Journal of Molecular Sciences; 2009; 0(12):5411-41.
- D. Choudhury et al. Building a Low-cost Desktop Bioprinter; TERMIS WORLD CONGRES, Sep 4-7 2018, Kyoto
- D. Choudhury et al. Adapting Commercial Projection SLA system for Printing Live Cell-Laden Hydrogels; TERMIS – NA, 3-6 Dec 2017, Charlotte, Oral presentation
- D. Choudhury et al. Comparison between physical and chemical preservation methods for decellularized porcine tissue; 10th World Biomaterials Congress; 17-22 May 2016, Canada
- D. Choudhury et al. Microfluidic Platform for feeing and simultaneous activity monitoring of Drosophila; Lab-on-a-Chip Asia; 19-20 Nov 2015; Singapore (Invited Oral Presentation)
- D. Choudhury et al. ESPRESSO CHIP- Microfluidic Capillary Feeder with Integrated Activity Monitoring Chamber for Drosophila; MicroTAS 2015; 25-29 Oct 2015; Korea
- D. Choudhury et al. Fly-on-Chip: A microfluidic platform for the dynamic control of Drosophila feeding; Lab-on-a-Chip World Congress 2014; 8-19 Sep 2014; USA.
- D. Choudhury et al., A microfluidic device for studying drug toxicity in developing zebrafish embryos, The 6th International Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology, 4-6 May 2011, Lucerne, Switzerland.
- D. Choudhury et al., Development of a predictive physiologically based pharmacokinetic microfluidics chip International Symposium on Microchemistry and Microsystems, May 28-30, 2010, HKUST, Hong Kong.