1. N. C. N. Doan, P. Y. Tao, W. Lin, “Optimal Robot Placement with consideration of Redundancy Problem for Wrist-partitioned 6R Articulated Robots,” Journal of Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Volume 48, December 2017, Pages 233–242
2. X, Li; W.J. Chen; W. Lin, “Design of a Structure-Controlled Variable Stiffness Actuator Based on Rotary Flexure Hinges,” The 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2017), May 29- Jun 3, 2017, Singapore
3. W. Jing, J. Polden, W. Lin and K. Shimada, “Sampling-Based View Planning for 3D Visual Coverage Task with Unmanned Aerial Vehicle,” The 2016 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2016), Oct 9-14, 2016, Daejeon, Korea
4. J.H. Chow, Z.W. Zhong, W. Lin, L.P. Khoo, “A study of thermal deformation in the carriage of a permanent magnet direct drive linear motor stage," Applied Thermal Engineering, pp. 89-96, Vol. 48, (8 May 2012).
5. L. Yan, I. M. Chen, C. K. Lim, G. L. Yang, W. Lin, K. M. Lee, "Hybrid torque modeling of spherical actuators with cylindrical-shaped magnet poles," MECHATRONICS, pp. 85-91, vol. 21, no. 1 (Feb-2011).
6. T.J. Teo, G.L. Yang, I-M Chen, W, Lin “A Generic Approximation Model for analyzing nonlinear Deflection of beam-Based Flexure Joints”, Precision Engineering 34, 607-618, 2010.
7. H.Z. Li, M.D. Le, Z.M. Gong, W. Lin, “Motion Profile Design to Reduce Residual Vibration of High-speed Positioning Stages,” IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, Vol. 14(2), pp. 264-269 (Apr-2009).
8. S. K. Mustafa, G. L. Yang, S. H. Yeo, W. Lin, I. M. Chen, “Self-Calibration of a Biologically Inspired 7 DOF Cable-Driven Robotic Arm,” IEEE/ASME Transaction on Mechatronics, Vol. 13, No. 1, February 2008, Pp 66 -75.
9. Z, Lu; , P. Chen; W. Lin, “Force Sensing and Control in Micromanipulation", IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics--Part C: Applications and Reviews. Vol. 36(6), pp.713-724, 2006.
10. G.L, Yang, I-M Chen, W.H. Chen and W. Lin; “Kinematic Design of a Six-DOF Parallel-Kinematics Machine with Decoupled-Motion Architecture", IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol 20, No. 5; Oct 2004, pp 876-884.