Industry Development Manager, Manufacturing Execution & Control Group,
1 November 2007 to present, SIMTech
Research Scientist, Planning & Operations Management; Apr 2003 to present, SIMTech
Research Fellow, 1995 - 2003 (Systems Simulation), SIMTech
Research Engineer, 1989 - 1995 (Systems Simulation), SIMTech
Process Engineer, 1989 - 1989, Micro-electronics packaging, Singapore
1. Certified Industrial Automation Consultant since 1996
2. Member, Singapore Industrial Automation Association, since 1996
3. Ordinary Member, Certified Industrial Automation Consultant, since 1996
Research Interest:Facility layout methodology and simulation, system optimisation using computer simulation
BioNotes:MEng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
BEng, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Tech Dip, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
1. P. Lendermann, B.P. Gan, Y.L. Loh, H.K. Tan, S.K. Lieu, L.F. McGinnis, and J.W. Fowler, Analysis of a Borderless Fab Scenario in a Distributed Simulation Testbed, Proceedings of the 2004 Winter Simulation Conference, Washington DC, USA, December 5-8, 2004, pp. 1896-1901.
2. Y.L. Loh, K.M. Tay, L.P. Tay, Optimisation of Machine Configurations using Simulation and Neural Networks, Rensselaer's International Conference on Agile, Intelligent and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 1998, Troy N.Y.
3. L.P. Tay, K.M. Tay, Y.L. Loh. Using kinematics model to aid mechanical design parameters optimisation, AutoSimulations Symposium 1998.
4. N.C. Ho, S.S.G. Lee, Y.L. Loh., A Two-Stage Approach for Optimising Simulation Experiments, Annals of the CIRP Vol. 42/1/1993.