The Skin Innovation Grant 2018 is now open!
Skin Research Institute of Singapore (SRIS) has launched the Skin Innovation Grant 2018. The grant is open to researchers and clinicians from A*STAR, NHG, and NTU. The grant aims to bring together researchers and clinicians, as well as engage new industry collaborators, in high impact, interdisciplinary skin research.
Funding Structure and Application Criteria
The grant call has two funding categories:
• Funding of up to $100,000 per grant for up to 18 months
• Priority will be given to proposals in the areas of
a) Skin Health & Ageing,
b) Atopic Dermatitis
c) Other skin related areas will also be considered
• Open to researchers and clinicians from A*STAR, NHG and NTU
a) Applicants who are Researchers should be within 10 years of post-PhD;
b) Applicants who are Clinicians should be Consultants and below.
• Funding of up to $200,000 per grant for up to 24 months;
• Requires cash funding from the Industry of not less than 50% of the funds requested; i.e. not less than one-third of the total project funding
• Open to researchers and clinicians from A*STAR, NHG and NTU;
• Letter(s) of Support from industry must be submitted with the application, showing the company’s intent to make a cash contribution to the project.
For both categories, interdisciplinary research partnerships between PIs and Co-Investigators will be favoured, e.g. Basic Scientist with Engineer, Basic Scientist with Clinician or Clinician with Engineer.
Submission Closing Date
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 5pm. Kindly note that late or incomplete submissions will strictly not be accepted.
Please visit the NHG Research Website for more information on the grant and to download the application forms.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms Evangeline Ng at Evangeline_Yy_NG@nhg.com.sg or
Mr Jason Chia at Jason_Kl_CHIA@nhg.com.sg.
Last Updated on: Thursday, April 12, 2018